§ FOUR §

This is from Jonah's perspective and the chapter would be based off of Hard- Why Don't We

Jonah POV

It hurt me every time he went crawling back to him. I wanted him to be safe and I didn't want Corbyn to keep getting hurt by him.

It's hard to act like I don't think about you sometimes
I should win an Oscar.....

He was always on my mind, all the time. I wonder if he was crying alone right at that moment. If he was dreaming of someone to hold even though he's alone? I always played the guy who just went with it and tried not let any thing bother me.

It was my birthday, right at the end of the night
It was that first time, he hurt you bad and you cried

Yeah and now it was my turn to have their birthday spoiled. Zach had come home and started yelling at Corbyn and he even started to physically abuse Corbyn. When I got there, Corbyn was bleeding.

That was the last straw! I stood in his shadows watching him become more nasty and distant towards Corbyn. I hated him for it.

Right in my arms, fell to a million pieces
Held you together, boy, I know all your secrets

I knew everything about Corbyn. What Corbyn wanted in a significant other but, he chose him. I didn't know why,  I listened to everything he said, and he kept going back to him and it hurt so much to be the one who got him out every time.

Do you know what is to, be the one to fix you?
And all you do is run back to the one who breaks your heart

I hated every time that he called my phone it was never to say 'you were right, I am sorry that I didn't listen to you earlier. 'I love you  Jonah... I'm sorry. ' Those words never ever came out of his mouth.

You block his number, and then you call me instead
You give him distance, and then you sleep in my bed

"Damn it! Why did I deserve this?! I loved him for 15 years straight and he only uses me for his escape route! I-I slept in the same bed as you Corbyn... I don't understand what I did wrong?" My eyes were puffy from bawling so hard.

The sheets still smelled like his cologne. I decided to go to the bar and hang out there. I got there and when I went to get a soda, I saw Zach was with a girl, and she looked familiar. she started to kiss his neck and she was leaving hickeys all down his chest in the corner booth.

He was cheating on Corbyn!  With Kay Cook! That low lying asshole doesn't deserve anybody. Yeah I knew that Zach's life was a bit fucked up right now but didn't mean he has to make others a living hell.

I took pictures before I left, fuming at the seams.

Just wait until Corbyn sees these......