§ SEVEN §

"CORBYN! CORBYN!!! I am so sorry I didn't mean to too this hang on I'll call Jonah and 911!" I was freaking out! I just shot Corbyn multiple times.

Time skip to the hospital....

"Jonah! I am so sorry! I was cleaning it and the trigger got stuck and....!"
" SHUT UP ZACHARY DEAN HERRON!!!! " I was taken back by his words.

"Why?" Jonah could be scary at times and this was one of them.

"You are lying! Tell me what really happened! I know you don't hunt or keep guns for safety Zach." Jonah stepped closer and people were looking at us out in the parking lot .

"If he hadn't gone back to that stupid house!  To give you that stupid birthday present you didn't even accept years ago.He wouldn't be here hooked up to stupid machines!" Jonah blurted.

He really was that nice to me and gave me my present back even though that I was a total dickhead? Wow I really am a screw up after all.

"I can't tell you..... you'd be angry at me!"

"I would only get angry if you don't tell me Zachary!" He was clearly frustrated with me . I couldn't blame him, I was frustrated with myself.

" OKaY!! I tried to kill myself. It was for a good reason tho! I was tired of screwing every one over all the time, hurting those I love. I mean I lost all my friends, my family hates me now and even blames for my brother's death! I'm useless to everyone now. " I was sobbing in the middle of the parking lot.

"No your not Zach, you've made mistakes and you are at a low point with everyone that you know. It is okay! you have me and Jonah. And you know damn well that everything happens for a reason tragic or not." Jack softened as he walked towards us and he gave me a big hug as we broke out in tears when Jonah joined our group hug.

"You know that Daniel already chose that path and I don't want you to take that route either. Do you promise you won't kill your self?"

"Yeah I promise that I won't kill myself and besides I have Jack here to keep me in line.

It was days away from Corbyn's birthday and I was going to tell him when he wakes up!

I will make this right with him! for once and for all!

This was a great book to write but sadly it is going to end..... Last chapter is next! Love your support guys