§ FIVE §

Corbyn POV
I wanted to call Zach and I was waiting for him to come home for our 8th year anniversary. I decided to FaceTime him and he answered. Right when I was going to stay something I heard a loud moan and sound of skin. NO! this can't be happening to me! He isn't cheating on me right? I recoreded

"Ugh you do way better than my ex!" I could barely contain the tears. He referred to me as his ex! Why am I always falling for the already fallen?

I didn't hang up and threw the phone down and screamed till I couldn't speak any more. I called Jonah what happened and we decided a plan.

"Hey I'm home! Corbyn did you miss me? " He was calling for me but I was trying to hold back the tears. Jonah sat in the kitchen with me.

Zach turned on the lights and went to give me a hug but Jonah stopped him.

"You wanna explain your whereabouts tonight?" Jonah struggled not to strangle him as he lied smoothly through his teeth with out his face getting any redder.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to tell him I was done.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR!!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID ZACH! YOU FUCKED SOMEONE ELSE!!" I was shuddering from the adrenaline. I decked him square in the jaw that you heard a large crack.

"I've stayed here too long with someone that I wanted to love me, some one that wouldn't go behind their own husbands back and leave them on their FUCKING BIRTHDAY to spend his nights alone. But in reality, was fucking hoes at night cause their husband wasn't good enough for you."

I grabbed his stuff and threw them into the open septic hole that was getting repaired.

"Oh I hope that you are happy that you got dumped on your birthday why don't you go and celebrate with your own kind Shitbag! " I threw the wedding ring, and Zach scrambled out and I cried in Jonah's arms for the longest time. They were happy tears.

I was finally free.... Daniel aren't you happy? I promised you I would and I did. I will always love you.....

I came down from the realization that the news has gone around. Ryan had passed away shortly after I broke up with Zach. At least I knew that he wouldn't be hurting anymore but I also felt bad for him as he is leaving Reese by herself and Zach I know for sure didn't visit like he said he did.

I really wanted to thank you Jonah for being the angel that guided me to be free..... I love you Jonah Marais.... I always have.