§ EIGHT §

Corbyn POV

I woke up and there was everyone there to sing happy birthday to me.

"Aww you guys did not have to do that for me! You could have waited for me to get out of here first!" I was so red since they were showering me with gifts. But the real gift I wanted for my birthday wasn't there.

I never asked for anything more than one happy birthday
I never asked for anything more than happy birthday....

He was a lost cause. He would never fix his mistakes and give me the love and apology I needed especially after what he did 2 weeks ago all that I wanted him to say was happy birthday and just to say it once.

"Hey this is something I wanted to say to you for a long time, Corbyn. That you don't want me back but I have moved on from those days. I just..." Zach started, he grabbed a box and got down on one knee. I was utterly confused so I played with the wedding ring on my right hand.

" Wanna say... "

"Say what?"

" Open this! Just please! "

"Aww Zach.....what is it?" I mean it was a picture frame but it has a button on the back.

"Just push it " He asked and I did and I heard Zach's angelic voice full the room.

"I know I hurt you,
I love you, you know I do,
I think about our history, and the memories in every way,
These words I know I rarely ever say and now I want to.....
Happy birthday, happy birthday to you"

I was in literal tears as it played. Hee finally did it. He finally fucking did it. I sat up and hugged him like the world depended on it. He also gave me a collection of tapes THAT he made himself and they were special.

"So-" I gave him a huge kiss on the lips and it got a bit heated I guess the chemistry was still there. I know Jonah was gonna punish me later for that one(😏😏). We pulled apart and Zach left since the visiting hours were over. And it was the best birthday ever.

December 25, 2019 12:00

I couldn't wait for everyone to spend Christmas together and that was when I got a visit from police.

"Do you know Zachary Dean Herron?" I gulped getting anxious.

" why yes I do know him I am his ex boyfriend. What is it? Is this my Christmas present because this isn't funny! "I started bawling already knowing what was coming next.

" I am sorry to inform this but he had committed suicide late last night. I believe that it was by gunshot wound. We found him on his bed listening to the

I fell to the ground and the cops left me be. I was screaming and Jonah came running in thanking that the kids were at their grandparents.

"Corbs what is wrong?!"

" i-its Zac-ch he kille-ed  him-s-elf last-t night! "I struggled to get out of my throat. Jonah held me and I wish it was a dream but it. wasn't and it hurt so bad.

And when I got ready for the funeral the week after, I finally listened to the set and itvhad videos of our blog that we had when we would do things together and in the very last one it  was there was a message that said this...

" Dear Corbyn,
If you're seeing this that means I'm dead. I couldn't take the feeling of living you knowing that I couldn't have you and I wish you a happy birthday and that you have the best of the best holidays from now on. I knew that my usefulness was all used up the day that I was born. But you have given  me something to live for. I destroyed that when the first tear was shed for that time I missed your birthday. I have done so much wrong to hurt you and this is goodbye. Tell Jonah and Jack that I couldn't keep promises like I couldn't keep you. "

Love,
Zach.

He was listening to the tapes as he said that and when he listened to the eighth one you could hear a gunshot ring and see everything that happened. I sobbed and threw the headphones and I didn't know why I had kept those tapes.... But they were the only thing I had left of him.

Thank  you Zach for the best present that anyone could ask for. Even when it didn't work how wanted to, I always knew that it was there..
Here is a song dedicated to Zach that was played at the funeral.

The End....Or is it?....

You guys earned it so here is the name of the sequel is Hallucinations ~Janiel. Go check it out!

Thank you for the reads I love you all!