2 | prologue

2 | PROLOGUE

 Three goddesses of the universe

Three goddesses of the universe. Rhea. Phoebe. And Cassiopeia. Three peaceful, angelic creatures. Three forces to be reckoned with. All kind, warm beings whom are sworn to protect the living from greedy, evil beings. The three had a variety of inexplicable powers, some of which they were still discovering. But, they all seemed to have one thing in common: they were good. None of their talents could wreak havoc or bring about destruction to any physical form.

However, because of their glorious power, they were a target. A specific enemy, Thanos, desired their power more than any and had been hunting the three sisters down since he had realized the intensity of their power. Of course, he only would use their powers for evil deeds and even planned to enslave the three sisters to achieve such deeds. The three feared he'd somehow overpower them and manage to snatch them for himself. They didn't fear being enslaved, for they were selfless, but they certainly did fear the immense chaos Thanos would cause with their powers.

Therefore, to avoid such a horrible situation, they fled to a weak planet— one where a power hungry being would not even think to look— where they could hide amongst common beings that appeared like them. Earth.

For decades, the three hid in the tiny planet. And in those decades, the three moved from place to place to avoid being outed as an unaging alien. The most recent location they were at was Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. A beautiful city surrounded by horrible slums that needed severe medical assistance due to the poor health care. Rhea was a doctor there, she worked for free and cared for the poor who lived in the surrounding slums that many claimed to be dangerous. The 'dangerous' slums were nothing to a powerful goddess such as Rhea; she used her strength and talents to help the unfortunate. It was in her nature to be so generous and charitable. Cassiopeia grew foods for the poor and Phoebe taught young women about family planning and their fertility.

plot from and dedicated to: The_Avengers_Devil
love you ace! tysm for this wonderful plot, I hope I do it justice!