8 | i'll be there

8 | I'LL BE THERE

When Loki told Thor about their father the next day, Thor wanted to kill Loki

When Loki told Thor about their father the next day, Thor wanted to kill Loki. He was furious and got steam could almost be seen coming from his ears. He was pacing the room back and forth, nervously, and his hands her clenched so tight they began to cramp uncomfortably. Rhea watched him from afar, deciding whether to approach him or not. When she realized that he wouldn't dare hurt her, she approached him with a somber look. "I hate to see you like this." She placed her delicate hand on his fist.

Just by her touch, Thor calmed down. His hands were unraveling and his tense shoulders were falling. "You will find Odin and bring him back. Then all will be well." Rhea assured him. But, somehow, in her gut, she knew the old man was long gone. Yet, Thor still had to go to be sure of it.

Thor eyes softened. "I don't want to have to leave you." She interlaced her fingers with his.

"I'll be here. I'll wait for you." Rhea squeezed his hand.

Thor sighed then took Rhea into her arms to give her a hug. Her energy that she radiated could calm a war. The love she had for people gave everyone a sense of security. How could someone not love her?