7 | you must tell him

7 | YOU MUST TELL HIM

"What was it like? Living amongst poor and common men?" Loki asked Cassiopeia and Phoebe

"It was like living with you," Phoebe threw a sugar packet at Loki, "annoying." She chuckled.

"What's is like being a wuss?" Cassiopeia asked Loki, snickering.

"A what?" Loki furrowed his brows in confusion.

"My apologies, I seemed to have picked up some Midgardian slang. What's it like being a weak and ineffectual person?" Cassy smirked at him.

"I am no such thing!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"

"Shut up!" Phoebe threw two sugar packets, one at Cassy and one at Loki.

They all laughed hysterically at the exchange. "Do you think they finally kissed?" Phoebe suggested that Thor and Rhea had been gone from the dinner table for far too long.

Loki smiled suggestively. "Way to go, brother."

"That's demeaning!" Phoebe exclaimed, this time Cassiopeia throwing the sugar packet.

"Why do you two have an obsession with throwing sugar packets?!" Loki threw the sugar packet back at Cassy.

Phoebe and Cassy simultaneously shrugged. "I liked living in Brazil. I realized that those that don't have material luxuries tend to make fonder memories." Phoebe redirected the conversation.

"It was strange in the beginning, I must admit. I was never any good at playing soccer. But, Rhea just had this natural instinct with those people. She connected with them, danced with them, sung with them, played soccer with them." Cassiopeia noted.

"True. But she's had experiences with people of all different kinds of realms. Imagine if someone from an isolated realm, and had never left that realm, visited Brazil. Or even America. They'd be completely lost." Phoebe wondered if any had ever experienced that before.

"Well, if they had a Rhea around they'd adapt just fine." Cassiopeia laughed. Phoebe nodded her head in agreement.

"Hey, what ever did happen to Odin?" Phoebe asked Loki.

Loki suddenly shied away from the question. "I... I exiled him to Midgard and left him in a retirement home called Shady Acres Care Home in New York City." He admitted.

Both Cassy and Phoebe's jaw dropped. Their mouths were agape for quite awhile before someone said anything. "Did you tell Thor?" Cassiopeia asked.

"I'll tell him," Loki paused, "in ten years."

"Loki, you must tell him at least by tomorrow." Phoebe insisted.

Loki looked down at his shoes, embarrassedly, then nodded in compliance like a small and punished child. "I will." He promised.