Chapter 11

"You wanna go to the beach tomorrow~?"

"Tomorrow? I thought you were sick."

He shook his head. "I'm fine now. C'mon! Let's go to the beach this weekend!! I can even treat you for lunch!"

I hummed and crossed my arms. "I don't know... Are you sure you're healthy?"

Jae Bum nodded repeatedly.

Looking up, I pretended to think. Jae Bum stared at me expectantly. I finally sighed and nodded.

He grinned widely and jumped out of his seat. "Yes!!! Where do you want to eat?"

"Eat?"

"Yeah, it'll be our first date."

I flushed. Date?!

Looking at Jae Bum, he smiled, noticing the pink blush that was on my face.

"I don't know any good places around here. You choose... Just no seafood."

Jae Bum nodded as he put on his backpack. "Just come to my house and we can go. Don't forget your swim clothes."

There's clothes for swimming? Huh, interesting.

I just nodded and he pecked my cheek. "I can't wait for tomorrow!!"

The two of us walked out of the empty classroom and went to lunch. I started towards my locker while Jae Bum went to his. He went the other direction as his locker was far from where mines was.

As I was putting my books away, I couldn't contain the excitement I was feeling and grinned happily.

◌⑅●♡⋆♡💙♡⋆♡●⑅◌

I packed my bag, making sure I had everything.

"You ready for your date~~?" Jackson grinned. Mark was behind him, lying down with a slight smile on his face as he was reading a book.

I blushed and nodded with a grin. I zipped up my bag and walked to the door hearing Jackson yelling, "Have fun~!"

As I was leaving the motel, something grabbed my wrist. Surprised, I turned around and saw Youngjae.

"Jinyoung... Please be careful....." His voice was quiet, but I could hear the sternness behind it.

"I'll be fine, Jae Bum's a good human." I smiled, but he didn't react to my joke. He looked down and nodded.

"Just... Please be safe. So far, you've seen this place in 'rose colored glasses'.... But land can be a horrible place. I just don't want anything to happen to you."

After a short pause, I acknowledged his serious tone and hugged him. "I'll be careful."

He let go and gave a nod. I waved to him as I walked out of the Motel.

***

After meeting up at Jae Bum's place we ate at a Korean place. There was some dishes with seafood in it, but there was a variety of other foods to eat. I've never eaten such great food before.

I looked at Jae Bum who's mouth was stuffed with food. He looked up too and stopped chewing. I chuckled and he covered his mouth, trying not to laugh and spit his food out.

Jae Bum fed me his food which was just as good as the meal I ordered.

I put some food onto my fork and put it to Jae Bum's mouth.