Chapter 25

Last chapter of the book 😭.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THESE?!!!"

"Jaeyung, you have to be quiet." Jinyoung softly patted his son's back, trying to shush him. "It's called legs."

"These are so weird.... Why do we need two of them- Whooa!!" Jaeyung wobbled on his feet and tried to regain balance while holding the large towel around him.

Jae Bum chuckled and helped, using his free hand to keep Jaeyung on his feet. The other arm was holding a sleeping Jinsung.

"We need to find clothes for both of you." Jinyoung rubbed Jaeyung's now plain black hair.

"Maybe Uncle Jackson and Mark has clothes." said Youngjae. "I hope they do..." He mumbled to himself.

The family walked towards the sandy shore, which was very new to the young merman. Jaeyung didn't like the grains getting stuck between what was called toes.

Once as the family arrived at Jackson and Mark's house, they were rinsed off and given clean and fresh clothes.

"These feel strange." Jaeyung rubbed the shirt he was wearing. "Humans have to wear these everyday?"

Jinyoung nodded and smiled softly. "I thought it was weird too."

"Oh my goodness!! You guys have gotten so big!" Jackson picked up Jinsung with ease and ruffled his chestnut brown hair.

Jinsung giggled and hugged his uncle's neck with his small arms.

"Do you guys want to go to the mall today?" Mark questioned the two boys.

Youngjae flinched a little, but over the years,  he's tried to get used to humans. Malls are places he tries to avoid.

"What's a mall?" Jaeyung tugged on Jae Bum's shirt.

"It's a place where there are these things called shops, and you can buy food, toys, clothes and other things."

"Ooh fun!" Jinsung clapped his hands. "I want some food!"

◌⑅●♡⋆♡🧡♡⋆♡●⑅◌

"It's so huge!" Jinsung gasped, looking from left to right at the different stores, and all the humans walking around with bags and packages. There was three levels which amazed both sons.

"Want to get ice cream, honey?" Jinyoung asked as he held onto Jinsung's hand.

"What's that? Can I eat it?"

Jinyoung nodded. "It's really good."

Jaeyung looked at all of the colors of each flavor of ice cream. "Ooh, can I get that one?" He pointed to the white ice cream with small specks of rainbow.

"Me too!!"

Jackson gave both boys the cups filled with ice cream. Jaeyung put some of it in his mouth. It tasted really sweet, and it burned Jaeyung's tongue because of how cold it was. He kind of liked it.

"Yumm~" Jinsung giggled and put a mouthful of ice cream.

"Let's just walk around the mall." Jae Bum suggested. "If we find anything interesting, we can check it out."

The two sons decided to go to multiple toy stores, clothes shops and even look at different food places.

Jae Bum was given all the bags that had his husband's and sons' bought item. "Why are these so heavy?" Jae Bum murmured.