Prologue

Green are individuals who developed enhanced mental and intellectual powers

Green are individuals who developed enhanced mental and intellectual powers. Typically, these powers manifest as heightened problem-solving abilities, photographic memory, and/or enhanced talent for technical interfaces. They are considered by far the least dangerous due to not having physical abilities.

Blues are those who developed telekinetic powers. They have the ability to move objects with their minds, which is also known as telekinesis. They are considered one of the less dangerous powers, though that doesn't mean they're not dangerous at all. They are still watched carefully.

Yellows are those who developed electrokinetic powers. They have the ability to create and control electricity. They are considered one of the more dangerous ones compared to greens and blues. Like the Blues, they are also watched carefully.

Reds are those who developed pyrokinetic powers. They have the ability to create and manipulate fire. As a result, they possess an immense destructive potential and are considered amongst the most dangerous. Although the ratios are not well documented, it is likely that individuals possessing Red powers were relatively rare. Reds were the only ones who all received some sort of physical side effect as a result of their powers. It caused some part of their body to twitch or shake uncontrollably at times.

Oranges are one of the most dangerous and feared ones. They have the powers of mind control and are very rare among kids. All telepathic abilities are classified as Orange, but an individual's powers seem to vary. In general, utilizing Orange powers requires a great deal more experience and control compared with other power groups. Depending on the individual's experience level, direct physical contact may be required, but there have been demonstrations of the ability to make an impact on others without it. In at least one instance, influencing another without a line of sight and over a medium distance was achieved.

The effectiveness of their abilities seems to depend greatly on an Orange's attempts to influence. Other Oranges have the capability to resist or block mental invasions, although the specifics vary, and the ability to do so generally comes with practice. Non-Orange individuals generally cannot resist the influence of an Orange's abilities, but there are cases of people being resistant or even completely immune.

Purples are those who contain all the abilities. They are very rare but are considered the most dangerous compared to the other color groups. While there is no specific number of how many there are, it's still not as much as the rare group beforehand. They tend to not live for a very long time because of the number of abilities they contain and the ability to not being able to handle them. Those that do live, however, tend to have physical and mental issues. The issues vary.

A Purple's ability levels depend on the individual. For example, a Purple might have greater abilities on the Green side than on the Blue side. Another example would be a Purple might have greater abilities in the Yellow and Orange sides than the Green, Blue, and Red sides. It all depends on the Purple.

The camps usually keep the Greens and Blues. Greens enjoy a limited amount of freedom in the rehabilitation camps, especially compared to the other groups. They were tasked with performing manual labor, such as working in gardens or manufacturing uniforms.

Blues were considered the other less dangerous in the camps. Because of that, they weren't relocated.

Yellows, because of their abilities, were sent to an all-plastic camp where everything was run by candlelight or manpower. They weren't killed off as suspected.

Reds were heavily controlled while in rehabilitation camps. However, some Reds caused destruction and sowed chaos with their abilities. Eventually, they were removed from camps and relocated to another location.

Oranges were placed under heavy control and were generally feared. They were forced to wear restraints and in some cases, muzzles. At the Thurmond camp, they often used their abilities to cause chaos, often leading to many deaths and injuries. Eventually, they were removed from the camp and soon other camps. Their ultimate fate is unknown, although it is highly likely that they were executed and quietly disposed of. Though, there are chances they are used for personal work.

Because Purples were rare, there weren't that many in the camps. However, there were at least one or two in a camp. They were kept away from the others and were taken care of in specific ways. Because of the tiny amount of Purples in camps, they were tried best to be kept alive to figure out what could be done with them. It was almost like they were fascinated, therefore death wasn't forced upon them. When dealing with them became too difficult, though, they were sent to be dead.

Credit to wiki for all the colors except Purple

edited