Six

Dedicated to --HoneyyBeeee

A lot of time passed as they got to this point. The van became more full of supplies, but not enough to the point not much room remained.

Things changed between the four. A stronger bond was formed. Luce became closer to them and she didn't expect it. Liam may have become an older brother figure to the Blue and Yellow, but to the Purple, he became a very close friend to her.

"Stop here," Liam told Luce from the passenger seat.

Yup, passenger seat. He eventually taught her how to drive, and surprisingly she wasn't having a difficult time learning. She became a pro quite quickly to both her and his surprise. Ever since she became comfortable driving, the two have been taking turns driving to locations. Not only did it become easier for the two, but it also became easier as she already knew how to read a map.

She slowed down before stopping and parking the van. "So what's the plan?"

"Zu, you're going to find whatever supplies you can find at the gas station, okay?"

She nodded her head, doing a salute while at it.

He smiled at her before he turned his attention to Luce. "Luce, I want you to be on the lookout in case you see anything suspicious. Make sure to get Zu in case of anything." Emphasis on in case of anything.

"And what are you two going to do?" She asked him, referring to him and Chubs.

"We're gonna head out and find some supplies as well."

She nodded before looking around. "Seems like there's nothing wrong going on so far. I say get whatever is possible for the time being."

He nodded. "Right."

Chubs looked at Zu, pointing at her sternly. "And no strays, all right?"

"That's not what happened with me," Luce said with a small smirk.

"You're different. And for the record, Liam picked you up forcefully and we so happened to agree on letting you stay."

"Whatever you say, Chubs. Come on, let's get going while it's still possible."

The others nodded before getting out of the van and doing what was assigned.

§§§

Zu was walking by when she heard something. She stopped and looked at the direction it came from. When she saw a person, she couldn't help but let her nerves get to her. She removed her right glove before making contact with the fridge that was behind her.

Electricity erupted from her hand and the fridge, causing the section from her to the unknown female feet away to glow with sparks and making things fall.