I'm a crazy genius

Y/N got up bright and early TODAY WAS THE DAY! The principle of her school and several board members had agreed to let her graduate early. Y/N had taken one year of normal classes, and another of entirely AP classes. Getting perfect A's, not even under 97% on all her grades.

Y/N ran downstairs and made herself some pancakes with whip cream and strawberries. (I'm not doing any of that F/F or F/C abbreviation fill in the blank bullshit, sorry you get what I write. However, I will make an exception for physical features.)

As Y/N finished clearing her dish and washing it, her parents walked in glaring at her.

"Why can't you just be like every other normal pretty girl and go spend time at the mall instead of your shitty gadgets!" Y/N's father roared in anger. Nothing she hadn't heard before she thought rolling her eyes.

"Yes! Why couldn't you be a cheerleader! Or at least be popular! Instead your the weird ass nerd Y/N!" Y/N mother said as she slapped Y/N across the cheek

"We only agreed to let you graduate early because you promised to sell all your dumb shit toy's to pay for modeling classes so you can at least be something we're proud of!" Her father shouted continuing his angry rant.

"News flash. There is no way in HELL, HEAVEN, OR ON GODS GREEN EARTH I AM SELLING MY STUFF!" Y/N got up and screamed at them only to have the dish she was cleaning taken from her and smacked on her head.

"Well, FINE! Guess what Y/N? Since you won't sell your toy's we'll just destroy them!" Her father shouted laughing as he walked up the stairs.

"Dad no!" Y/N screamed in an attempt to stop her parents who were already at her bedroom door. They went inside and locked the door behind them. Y/N could only cry and pound on the door begging them to stop as she heard things being chucked out her window. She said she would go back to school and be a popular cheerleader, she would put on make up and be a girly girl, she would be a stripper! Anything!

Y/N all the sudden stopped. NO she wouldn't do ANY of those things! Why should she?Because her dumbass abusive and sexist parents said they would hate her otherwise? Well Y/N didn't give a damn anymore. Her parents had committed a crime in hitting her and destroying her personal property. Y/N was going to play courthouse.

Y/N ran downstairs and grabbed a knife. She ran outside and climbed a tree and swung herself through the open window at her parents.

"Alright you little ungrateful shit. Everything's gone." Her mother growled at her.

"Let's hope the corpses are as easy to dispose." Y/N laughed in a sick way as she stabbed her mother right where her stomach was to make sure she damaged it so not even an expert surgeon could fix it. Her father attempted to tackle her while cussing her out. Only for him to stop when Y/N stabbed him mid lunge.

The two were lying on the floor helpless as a fish out of water.

"Y/N.... Please! Call an ambulance!" Her mother begged chocking on her blood.

"We'll do anything! We'll let you continue to play with your fancy toy's and make them! We'll pay to fix what we broke!" Her father begged as well dragging himself to Y/N.

"We won't tell the cops! We'll say some serial killer broke in and you were locked in the bathroom safe!" Y/N's mother reason as the life slowly began to drain from her eyes. Y/N leaned down and peered into their disgusting faces.

"Nothing you do now, could make up for the past 16 years. You both are full of shit. All you guy's have ever seen in your daughter is that she has a nice ass and pretty face. You didn't care about my brains or how many A's I got. The happiest I saw you was when I brought a boy home for a group project that you thought I was getting laid with! Well, don't call me crazy for doing this. Call me a CRAZY GENIUS! Y/N laughed like a maniac and continued to stab them. Being sure to leave one stab wound for each time they called your research equipment and inventions "toy's." Which was at least five times everyday.

Y/N disposed of the bodies in the fireplace making sure to be careful. As for the bones, she could use those for research.

"Welp, those assholes are dead. Now I can research in piece without ditzy dumbasses breathing down my neck!" Y/N grinned to herself.

She went outside and put all of her equipment on the big ass dining table. She would use this house as her lab. Y/N suddenly remembered, her parents money! Luckily neither of them had their wallets on them when Y/N incinerated them. Y/N raced up the stairs and grabbed the wallets out of their bedside tables, along with their phones. Most kids might feel bad stealing, stabbing, and incinerating their parents. But to Y/N it felt like Christmas.

Y/N sat down at the dining table and logged into her laptop. Using one of her top notch hacking programs she hacked into the company where her parents worked. She went through their files and rearranged them so that the company thought they worked from home, and would still pay them for sending in emails of their progress. Luckily, Y/N could also hack into another workers files and copy their work into her parents files so that she would still get sent money. Y/N smirked, less then 5 hours after she murdered her parents and she had everything figured out.

All of the sudden a message appeared on her computer screen.

"You've committed more crimes in 5 hours then people have their whole lives." Y/N wasn't scared the slightest bit. It's not like this person had any evidence.

"To bad I don't give a god damn shit." Y/N typed back without regret.

"Don't talk like that to me missy!" An angry message popped up and Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Or what? You'll kill me like I did my parents? Well guess what buddy boy, I'm bored of you." Y/N scowled as she typed, this little shit had wasted enough of her time. She hacked into this persons device, they were stupid enough to not delete their messages. Through there she erased the data on that device and every device for that matter within a mile along with the power in the house which she found because they all used the same WiFi. Since there seemed to be quite a lot.

"Must be some spoiled brat who has 10 iPhones." Y/N muttered and closed the laptop as she began working on repairing her gadgets.

Little did she know she had just messed with entities who preferred brawn over brains. More accurately, they preferred BLOODSHED!