Jeff you idiot

You were waiting in a closet under the stairs watching the live footage of your room waiting for Jeff to walk in. You were so giddy and excited like a kid on Christmas. Finally, it began.

Jeff opened your door, silently. Then next part wasn't as silent. When he took a "stealthy" step into Janes room, the alarms went off. You laughed your ass off and luckily no one heard you over the chaos. You heard everyone waking up and their feet pounding on the wooden floor screaming. Jeff in a frenzy furiously stabbed the fake you only to be met with lemon juice. He screamed in his fury and ran out of the room. You were satisfied, you went to sleep in your little spot in the closet.

~~~

"Good morning everyone! How did you all sleep?" You walked in with a big grin on your face knowing what their answer would be.

"Well, we all became momentarily DEAF after Jeff the idiot-" Ben began ranting until Jane slapped a hand over his mouth determined to not let him give anything away.

"Aw, good the alarms work. Thought I'd install some security after hearing about your murder plan." You smiled as you began eating your breakfast.

"How the, how the hell did you know?!" Jeff screeched in anger as you began laughing at his now red bloodshot eyes from one of your traps.

"That needs to remain a secret, hope I've proven myself." Y/N smirks as everyone nods vigorously.

"Yes child, you have. No one shall bother you anymore." Slenderman praised you.

You smiled at everyone as you grabbed your laptop and sat on the couch in the living room when everyone finished their meal. You began reworking the blueprints for your cloak. When you felt the couch shift next to you.

"Hey that's cool! What are you working on?" Ben asked giving you a goofy grin.

"The cloak that failed my escape plan." You muttered not bothering to give him a second glance.

"Well that's awesome! Hey, I've got no one to play with, so will you play Mario cart with me?" Ben asked rubbing his neck sheepishly smiling.

"Hm, ok." You didn't want to be a workaholic asshole, so you figured you should be nice to your housemates.

Ben handed you a controller and you selected Princess Peach. He chose Yoshi and you both chose your vehicles and the race track. You were both pretty much equal in skill, however you winning the majority of games. Your competitive spirits allowing you two to bond.

"God Damn it Y/N! Why do you always pick Peach?!" Ben groaned as you once again selected your home girl Princess Peach.

"She's a fucking queen bitch!" Y/N responded laughing as Laughing Jack walked into the room munching on some candy.

"Hey guys! Want some candy?" LJ giggled holding out some candy for you two as you looked down at your watch.

"Don't eat it Y/N, it's poisoned." Ben said holding his hand in front of you to block you from LJ.

"You think I'd be dumb enough to eat sweets offered by a serial killer known for killing people with poison candy?" You laughed as Ben and LJ furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.

"How did you know? You didn't even know we existed before we, well, kidnapped you." Ben asked confused.

"Well, my watch identifies any threats within fifteen feet of me. It scans the room and documents the coordinates telling me exactly where the threat is. This time being LJ's little sweets." Y/N explained as the boys nodded in admiration, you clearly were fit to survive in this house.

"Well, I have to go now. See ya guys later!" Y/N ran up the stairs to Sally's room since you planned to have a tea party with her. The boys behind you were staring after you. Both filled with a whole new respect for you and a fluttering feeling in their stomach causing a red color to rise in their cheeks.

Authors Note
Nothing to say except thank you everyone for reading~