New Persona

Slender had given you a room. Finally! No offense to Jane, but waking up in the middle of the night to her and Jeff dueling was getting old.

Unfortunately, like Hoodie said the house is VERY crowded. There was room in the attic though, so you decided to sleep there. However you had to do the tedious job of cleaning it out, ugh! When you were done it looked like this.

 However you had to do the tedious job of cleaning it out, ugh! When you were done it looked like this

You were so happy to finally have your own space and bed to sleep in. As you were laying on your bed to rest, Masky entered through the little trapdoor of your room.

"It looks nice in here, you did a good job." He complimented you.

"Thanks, sorry to add another housemate to the list. I know it's already crowded." You laughed nervously sitting up on your bed.

"Well, it's like one big happy family right? Just more brutal sometimes." Masky chuckled sitting on one of the chairs in your room.

"Yeah, Jane and Jeff take sibling rivalry to a whole new level! (I know their not siblings it's a joke.) How many times have they tried to kill each other this week again?" You asked laughing along with Masky.

"Hm, only about sixteen. Oh by the way, Slender wishes to see you." Masky stood up realizing what he had come in here to tell you in the first place before he got carried away talking to you. He didn't mind though, it was nice.

"Oh alright, where's his office?" You got up asking Masky so you wouldn't walk into someone's daily murder ritual or something.

"I can show you, it's not that far." Masky got up and grabbed your hand as you both climbed down the ladder, he then dragged you down the hall to Slenders office.

"Here it is, I'll see you later." Masky smiled, although you couldn't see it with his mask on.

"Child come in."
You could hear Slender in your mind, he must've heard you both outside. You opened the door and saw Slender at his desk with his hands folded neatly, he gestured for you to sit at the chair at the opposite end of his desk. You sat down wondering why he wanted to see you.

"You wanted to see me sir?" You asked not bothering to sugarcoat it.

"I have an offer for you Y/N, and it could be life changing." Slender said his voice low and serious.

"What might that be? Living with serial killers seems pretty crazy already." You joked not taking him to seriously.

"I'm just gonna cut to the chase, would you like to be a creepypasta?" This caught your attention.

This would mean you'd have to become a killer. Everything you had ever known would be gone. But what did you know? Beating and brutal words? No one had ever loved you, no one had even been nice to you unless they wanted something before you moved here. All you had were your brains to keep you going. But, becoming a creepypasta guaranteed your life here. These people would be your family, the family you never had. That sounded like a nice change of pace.

"Yes, I'd like to." You answered without hesitation.

"Alright, well you must do something like many of the others that ensures your memory. You must commit a killing unlike any seen before. This is so that your story is written down, passed around, and you are never forgotten." (I know this is bad but whatever, ever other fanfic I've read trying to explain this ain't much better. Feel free to complain in the comments.)

"I can do it. Aren't I supposed to have some new persona or something? Unless I want the world to know me as 'girl with black hoodie and jeans' " You asked confused, killing was easy. You didn't know SHIT when it came to makeovers.

"I'll have Jane and Hoodie help you with that." Slender said happy that you were about to undergo a transformation like many before. But to Slender watching each of his children grow didn't get any less exciting then the first time.

"Jane, Hoodie I need you two."
Slender mind linked them, no later then a minute and they were in the office.

"What is it you need Slender?" Jane asked smiling at you first when she entered.

"You two are the first to hear, so don't go running your mouths off, keep it a secret. Y/N has decided to become one of us." Slender said with joy in his voice as Jane and Hoodie turned their heads to you and gasped in excitement.

"Oh my god YES! Another girl finally!" Jane gave you a suffocating bear hug as she grinned from ear to ear. Hoodie joined in the hug laughing.

"Welcome to the creepypasta house. But why do you need us Slender?" Hoodie asked Slender still curious about why he and Jane were summoned.

"I want you and Jane to help Y/N with her new persona. Now go go! I suggest you finish before dark." You all glanced at the clock, it was 8:45 am. Jane grabbed your hand and dashed down the hall with Hoodie behind both of you.

"First, we need a name. Something related to your talent, something tech." Hoodie suggested pacing around Janes room.

"DrPixel, cause I'm a scientist who deals with computers and technology I guess." You suggested as Hoodie and Jane nodded in agreement.

"We need an outfit now!" Jane gasped as she swung open her closet throwing various clothing items at you.

You all eventually put this outfit together

"I love it! Doesn't she look great Hoodie?" Jane grinned asking Hoodie

"Y-Yeah, she looks good." Hoodie stuttered as he became flustered under his mask.

"Well, DrPixel. We're done here, good luck on your kill tonight. We'll be waiting." Jane walked out of the room Hoodie behind her winking.

So tonight was the night. The night you would commit one of the worst crimes against man. But were you even human anymore?

Authors Note
I know a lot of this was cringe. I don't really know how to explain the creepypasta transformation process. But I did my best, hope you all enjoyed!