Tea Party

"Y/N! Let's get some sweets from the kitchen for our tea party! Charlie demanded we must have cupcakes!" Sally gleefully told you smiling and dragging you back to her room.

"Is anyone else invited to this tea party?" You asked, not that you minded. You were just wondering which of the Creepypastas would be there. If it was Jeff, sorry Sally I'm out!

"Jane is coming to! She's bringing us pretty dresses to wear!" Sally exclaimed clearly very excited. You smiled, happy that the little girl was having so much fun already.

"How might I be able to help?" You asked Sally as she began setting up her table with flowers and decorations.

"You can go downstairs and make some sweets and tea for the party. Slender said I can drink real tea tonight, he doesn't normally let me because it has caffeine." Sally told you pouting at the last part of her sentence. You nodded and walked back down the stairs to the kitchen.

Using the baking skills you had acquired since your parents had refused to make you a cake since, 'If you can build those little shit toy's you can make your own cake!' You stopped for a second, having sad flash backs to how your parents had mistreated you. Now that you realize it, they could've gone to jail, had you not killed them. A single tear escaped your eye and fell next to the bowl of cupcake mix.

"I don't know about you, but I don't like the taste of salty tears in my cheesecake." You turn around to see Hoodie sitting on the kitchen island watching you make cupcakes.

"Sea salt Carmel tastes delicious, thank you." You scoff not in the mood to joke around as you continued mixing the ingredients.

"Well, by the looks and taste of it your making vanilla cupcakes NOT sea salt Carmel." Hoodie managing to swipe his finger in the bowl and get a bit of the mix then proceed to lick it off his finger by slightly lifting his mask.

"You got me, but no cupcakes for you!" You hide the bowl protectively at your side as you stick your tongue out teasingly at him.

"Come on Y/N! That's cruel!" Hoodie laughs trying to grab the bowl which lands you guys in an awkward hugging position with you hiding the bowl behind your back and his arms around you trying to grab it.

"I'll make some for you and everyone else another day. But these are for Sally's party, and Charlie will be upset if he doesn't get a cupcake Sally told me." You giggle and smirk as Hoodie draws back his arms flustered.

"O-ok, I'll talk to you later Y/N." Hoodie left the kitchen in a rush you frowned at his back as he left. What was he rushing for? Meh fuck it, cupcakes are the number one priority right now.

~~~
Time skip brought to you by AirPod memes
~~~

You let out a sigh of exhaustion as you stared at the nice platter of cupcakes and cookies you made along the steaming pot of tea. You carried it up to Sally's room.

"Thank you so much Y/N! It smells amazing!" Sally squealed in excitement jumping up and down grinning. As you heard a knock at her door. Sally went to open it.

"Jane! Did you bring the dresses?" Sally asked as she hugged the masked girl.

"Of course, dresses are one of the most important parts for a party!" Jane smiles as she returned Sally's hug.

"Look at all the food Y/N made! It smells so good!" Sally told Jane smiling.

"Your right, dang. She's cyborg smart and can cook. You'll be beating the boys away with sticks!" Jane teases you grinning as Sally began to giggle, causing your face to flush.

"How about we start the tea party?" You say laughing nervously.

"Wait, I got this super pretty dress that would look great on you!" Jane hands you a bag and pushes you into Sallys bathroom.

Jane was right, the dress was beautiful. It was sleeveless with a sparkly white top and pink skirt. You turned to the mirror, and stared. You never really took pride in your appearance and wore hoodies most of the time. Since you were always in your room making some new gadget. For once it felt nice to be girly. You walked out of the bathroom and Jane and Sally squealed.

"Oh my god! You are so pretty! We HAVE to hangout more and do makeovers!" Jane gasped squeezing your hands jumping up and down. Jane and Sally had also dressed. Jane in a navy blue tube dress that complimented her curves. While Sally was in a sparkly violet dress.

"SALLY! DID YOU TAKE MY KNIFE TO USE FOR YOUR TEA PARTY SHIT!" Jeff kicked down the door but stopped dead in his tracks when he made eye contact with you. For once, his eyes filled with something that wasn't rage.

Jeff's POV

She's beautiful, Y/N is absolutely beautiful. For once, I don't want to kill her. Even after all the shit she's pulled, always being one step ahead of me. Maybe I deserved all of it, I did try to kill her. But for once I'm glad I failed to. What am I saying?! My whole opinion of her is changed because she wore a pretty dress, and I just noticed her sparkling E/C eyes, and how she's brilliant in every single way! What is happening!

"Jeff! This is a girls only party! Stop drooling over Y/N and get out!" Jane took Jeff's knife that Sally had taken and threw it at him. He luckily caught it and closed the door running down the hall.

"Now where were we, Aw yes Sally please pass me a cupcake." Jane asked returning to a calm state. For the rest of the evening you three had a ton of fun talking and laughing about various topics. But no matter what was being discussed, you couldn't stop thinking about the way Jeff looked at you.

Authors Note
Yes yes, I'm terrible. I haven't updated in awhile. I'm really sorry. Anyways, what do you think should happen with Jane? Should she be Y/N's best friend, or a love interest along with the boys? Oh and happy Pride Month! 🌈