Not Welcome, Just Kick Down The Door.

Y/N stayed at the dining table on her laptop for hours up until dinner still refusing to move.

"Yo, here's some food." Jeff chucked a sandwich at her hoping it would splatter everywhere. But to his dismay Y/N caught it and just began eating it not even looking up from you laptop.

"Child please put away your devices at dinner it's rude." Slender asked Y/N while the other pastas snickered.

"According to common sense, breaking and entering someone's house through their bedroom window is also rude." Y/N once more not bothering to look up as she finished her sandwich.

"Well, if your not going to put it away. Care to share what your doing?" Slender asked Y/N.

"Hacking into my now dead parents work files so the company has no idea their dead and I still get sent money." Y/N replied.

"You can do that?" Toby asked curious.

"Yeah, the company doesn't have strong security. Their aware of that so they constantly try to fix it so their completely unaware when a hacker makes a few changes. All they really have to do is hire a hacker to test the security." Y/N explained.

"Imagine how useful that would be." Masky muttered into Hoodies ear.

"Alright, well I'm done here. Jane where's your room?" Y/N asked Jane eager to get away from the pestering questions.

"Second to last door on the right hallway second floor." Jane replied eating her food.

"Ok, thanks." Y/N grabbed her laptop and headed upstairs.

"She's weird." Jeff said tossing a grape in his mouth.

"But she's not a dumbass like you." Ben said defending Y/N.

"Yeah, her skills are cool." Toby said joining Ben.

"How exactly are they going to save her in her sleep?" Jeff grinned.

"You don't know, she stuffed a shit ton of her stuff in her bag when we left. She's gotta have some cool toy's in there."

"THEIR NOT GOD DAMN TOYS YOU IMBECILES!" They heard a shout from upstairs, they then began laughing.

"Children, she takes her work very seriously, with the progress she's made. Just think about all the possibilities with her as one of us." Slender man commented as the Creepypastas began to think of what it would be like with a new Creepypasta in the house.

"Oh PLEASE! One stab at the chest in her sleep and she's dead. In this household, what does it matter if you have brains yet can't protect yourself from serial killers in your sleep?!" Jeff laughed insanely and some of the pastas flared at him, though others silently agreeing.

"Fine Jeffrey. Since your so eager to prove being an idiot gets you farther in life, why not try it? I mean it, try to kill her in her sleep." Slender man said simply.

"Fine, I'll do it TONIGHT! When she's asleep in Janes room. Jane go out for a kill or something, this is my moment." Jeff smirked proudly as the majority of the pastas rolled their eyes at him, while others laughed at his idiotic behavior.

"Fine, but when it gets messy, because I KNOW IT WILL! Your cleaning the sheets and the body asshat!" Jane scoffed.

~~~

"Tch, they really think I'm that stupid?" House full of serial killers, angry serial killers at that, oh and the fact you had stuck a camera on the chandelier when everyone was out.

You heard every word Jeff said. Hm, Jane was right, he is an asshat. Imagine the look on that asshats face when he gets a rude awakening when your "asleep."

Time skip brought to you by some good quality potatoes~

This was it, pretty sure everything was in place. You looked around admiring the setup, you weren't gonna run away. Oh no no no, you weren't a smart ass wimp. You were a smart ass soon to be criminal, technically already one since you were posing as your parents and taking money from the company where they had worked.

Anyways, the setup was quit simple. You installed some sensors onto Janes door that we're going to blare and ear rape everyone in the house the second Jeff walked in from speakers you had connected through Bluetooth in various locations through the house. Just to be safe you put some on the windows and closet door to, he could be a sneaky little bitch. Next, like everyone has before you put a dummy of yourself under the covers so Jeff would think it's you. But when he was going to stab it, if he got that far. Lemon juice would squirt him in his wide ass eyes. All while you were below the stairs in a closet watching the scene from your laptop laughing your ass off. Now, all you had to do was wait.

Authors Note
Hey hey hey! This book is #26 on the "smart girl" tag! I know this is a small book so far, but thank you all so much for reading! It means the world to me since this is my first fanfic! Since it's my first fanfic, I'm looking for feed back. Tell me how I can improve and what's good about it so I can write this story to the best of everyone's interests! Thank you all once again and stay tuned for the next chapter~

Btw, I think the song above suits the female protagonists situation very well, feel free to make song requests~