Game Night

"Y/N you're cheating, this isn't fair." Ben pouted as you beat him in yet another round of super smash bros.

"You're just salty." You stuck your tongue out at him and put down your controller. He chuckled as Toby entered the room.

"H-Hey guy's, w-what's up?" Toby asked as he sat next to you on the couch.

"I destroyed him in super smash bros again." You smirked as Ben groaned.

"Only because she keeps cheating with her little devices!" Ben insisted as Toby and you just laughed.

"Hey losers, Slenders taking Sally out for a kill tonight. Which means we have the whole house to ourselves." Jeff walked in sharpening his knife.

"Yeah, let's do something fun." Jane entered after him smiling.

"How about a game night?" You suggested as everyone nodded in interest.

"Alright, sounds fun." Jane and Jeff agreed.

"Won't be when Y/N is cheating and winning every game." Ben sulked you chuckled and patted his head

"You're only half right, it won't be fun because I'll be winning. But I won't be cheating." You winked at Ben and his cheeks became a slight shade of pink.

"Yeah whatever I'm going to my room, get me when you guys are ready." Ben got up and made his way to his room as everyone giggled.

*some time later*

"And what's the main rule?" Slender asked

"Don't let mortals within the premises." You all said rolling your eyes.

"Very good, we can go now Sally." He held his hand out for her which she grabbed, the two left the house Sally skipping with glee.

"You set everything up?" You asked Jane, she nodded.

"Yeah I got a couple of decks of cards and a few old board games that look ancient, and a ouija board I found in some house during my last kill, a few teens were playing with it.

"You know as a ghost I always found those ouija boards funny and stupid." Someone suddenly appeared behind you and you whipped around he smirked when he saw your face.

"You're the new girl, well I'm known as The Puppeteer." He held out his hand for you to shake which you took.

"I'm Y/N, otherwise now known as DrPixel." You smiled.

"Oh shit yeah I heard about how your kill went, the green radioactive stuff and shit. Hoodie said it was awesome, I think he has a crush." Hoodie glared at The Puppeteer but he didn't deny it. Puppeteer leaned in towards you.

"Although I believe he has quit some competition." He whispered, smirking again and watching as you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah yeah every girls dream, falling in love with a serial killer." You joked.

"Well you're one now too, possible match made in Heaven, or hell." Puppeteer joked again and you laughed.

"Hey Puppeteer can you stop trying to get in her pants so we can at least start a game?" Jeff groaned and Puppeteer shrugged.

"I don't know Jeff, might have to steal her away." You playfully punched Puppeteers shoulder as you two finally joined the group.

"Y'all know how to play poker?" You asked as you began shuffling the cards.

"Yeah we've played a couple of times when we've been grounded and forced to stay in."

"Alright, let's play Deuces Wild." You dealed the cards out and everyone took a couple of minutes to arrange and exchange theirs.

"Alright, everyone place theirs down." After you said that everyone placed theirs on the table.

"A two pair." Jane smiled.

"Three of a kind." Said Hoodie.

"FOUR of a kind." Hoodie rolled his eyes and Masky smirked.

"Straight." Both Puppeteer and Ben said.

"Straight flush." Jeff smirked thinking he had won as you chuckled a bit.

"Royal flush." Jeff's eyes got wider then they already were in general.

"Well, I win this one." You smiled as Jeff groaned.

You guys played some more rounds, Jeff was determined to beat you. But anytime he thought he came close you pulled a fast one on him.

"How the FUCK?!" Jeff yelled at as you beat him yet again.

"I'm just better then you." You smiled and Jeff snarled.

"Guys." Jane spoke up and you all turned.

"What's up?" Ben asked.

"We have a problem." She said nervously.

"Well what kind of problem?" Hoodie said now looking concerned.

"There are mortals in the woods, a group of them."

"Ok, so we just go and take care of them like Slender said." You mentioned and everyone nodded

"No this is weird they're approaching the house, and I don't think they just happened to get lost." Now you all were concerned at Janes words.

Authors Note: so uh hi, I'm back. It's been around two years since I updated this story and I'm going to try and update more often and not every two years haha. I also may go back and edit the story around, but the story line and plot will stay the same. Thank you all for reading :)