The Kill

You were busy in your room all day preparing for your first kill. Like Slender said, it had to be unique compared to others. You had everything prepared, you knew exactly how you wanted to do this. You weren't bothered, you had no mental attachment to anyone anymore. So you waited in your room until the sunset.

You exited your room in your outfit. Careful to avoid anyone who might get in your way. When you finally left the house out the front door, you ran so fast you could've made varsity track. Until you reached the outside of a house.

Flash Back
"Hey Y/n, mind if I keep the project at my house tonight? I wanna show my parents." Gina who had been your partner for a class project asked smiling.

"Oh sure, just bring it back." You smiled back, Gina was the only one who had been nice to you in 9th grade. Everyone else bullied you and tried to force you to do their homework.

The next day

"Gina, where's the project?!" You whisper yelled to Gina who was in the desk across from you. She turned around and smirked.

"Sorry Y/N, your gonna have to take one for the team. It's Jessica and mines project." She snickered as Jessica giggled.

"Wow, amazing girls! This air purifier really could revolutionize the world! It meets all the requirements and I'm proud to give you an A." Your teacher smiled at them as they once again smirked at you when the teacher turned to your desk and shook her head.

"You get an F Y/N, I'm very disappointed." You felt and unbearable amount of rage.

"I'll make you pay Gina." You muttered under your breath as the pencil in your hand snapped.

End of Flashback

Why not start your serial killer career with your high school bully's? You grinned as you walked around the house to find Gina's window. You climbed up and saw her on her phone, and just your luck. Her bestie Jessica was there to. You looked around and saw the houses power lines. You took out a few knives and threw them. They sliced perfectly though the cords and Gina's power went out.

"Ugh, I can't believe this!" You heard Gina yell from inside. Since it was dark and she and Jessica were yelling you opened the window and slid inside unnoticed.

"My parents won't be home until tomorrow so we have to deal with it." Gina whimpered scared as you giggled under your breath, this would make your job way easier.

As Jessica walked by your hiding place when Gina went out to go to the bathroom you grabbed her and injected something into her. Before the affects could take place you carved into her skin Test Subject #1 -Dr Pixel. Jessica's mouth began to froth a radioactive  glowing green liquid as her eyes began to cry similar tears as they to turned green. Her veins became green, her hair became green, until she looked like a sick monster. Your carving still standing out.

"Jessica, I have some cocoa- WHAT THE FUCK?!"Gina dropped the glasses when she saw you standing over Jessica's very dead glowing green body. She pointed a finger at you shaking.

"Y-Y/N, why?!" She screamed scared.

"I'm not as helpless as I was before Gina, and I plan on taking revenge on those who have wronged me." You gave her an insane inhuman grin, kinda like Jeff's. You tackled her, and did the same thing to her as you did to Jessica. As you finished, you heard sirens. The neighbors must've heard Gina's scream and saw the glow from the window. You took your leave and ran back to Slender mansion as you saw police and news reporters show up. By the time you were back, everyone knew.

"Oh my god Y/N! Your one of us now! I'm so proud of you DrPixel!" Jane gave you a crushing hug smiling as everyone turned when they saw you enter.

"What's that glowy stuff? And can I borrow it?" Ben asked pointing to the remains that got stained on your clothes.

"Something very dangerous, and no you can't borrow it." You chuckled at Bens question.

"Well child." You turned to see Slender standing in the doorway.

"Welcome to the family."