New Classes and First Adventure

~Amber POV~

I wake up next morning. My pet rainbow was with. She also wakes up yawning which was so cute. I got up and start changing into my uniform.

"I need to hurry up or I'm going to be late." I said to Rainbow as I put my robes on. I take her and she sat on my shoulder.

"Ok, now I'm ready to ace my classes and kick butts." I said to Rainbow. I looked at rapunzel who were also getting ready.

"Good morning, Ami!" She said putting her robes.

"Good morning Punzie!, Ready for our first class." I asked.

"Yes I'm ready." She replied putting pascal on her shoulder.

Both of us leave the dormitory and went into the dinning hall for breakfast.

~Merida POV~

I wake up rubbing my eyes. I yawned and look at the clock.

"Oh no I'm going to be late" I said getting up. After brushing my teeth. I quickly take a bath and change into my uniform.

"Ok now I'm ready to go." I said to myself and leave the dormitory. I was going to dinning hall for breakfast saying 'Good Morning' to other students. When I got there I saw Amber, Hiccup and Rapunzel sitting on one table, I join them and sit with them.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hi! " Three of them replied.

~Hiccup POV~

After I get ready for my classes. I go to the dinning hall for breakfast. When I was going there I was being called by 2nd year girl Astrid.

"Hi Hiccup! Good morning." She said.

"Hello Astrid." I replied.

"You're in Hufflepuff right?" She asked.

"Yes, is that a problem?" I said.

"No, actually I thought you were going to be in Gryffindor but I guess it's okay." She said.......disgustedly?

"I need to go, see you later." I said and wave at her and leave. When I got to dinning hall, I saw Punzie and Ami sitting and talking. I sat with them.

"Hi Hiccup!!" They said. We talked for a bit and then Merida came and join us.

"Hey guys!!" She said.

"Hi merida" we replied.

~Rapunzel POV~

After our breakfast, we go to our first class which was transfiguration. Amber was looking around waiting for someone.

"Hey! Has anyone seen jack?" She asked.

"No, actually we haven't." Hiccup said.

"I didn't seen him in the dinning hall either." I said.

"Ugh, guys he's annoying, I think we shouldn't waste our time." Merida said.

"C'mon Merida, he's our friend." I said.

Anyway, we goes to our class. After we got there Professor Bunnymund came into the classroom.

"Good morning class today I'm going to show you how to--" he didn't even finish his sentence when the door open and jack came with Jim.

~Jack POV~

Today me and Jim were late. I can't believe it's our first class and I'm late. We ran towards our transfiguration class. When I open the door and Jim and I got inside. Professor Bunnymund was saying something that we didn't catch. I looked at Merida who just rolled her eyes, I glared at her.