Girls Sleepover and New Power

Next day after breakfast Amber goes to her charm class with Slytherin. Professor Mansnoozie (Sandman from ROTG) was their charm teacher and head of Hufflepuff house. After the students take their seats. Professor Mansnoozie start the lesson.

"The Wand-Lighting Charm is simple, but requires concentration. Take care not to accidentally set your wand alight as damage of this kind can be permanent. If in any doubt about your abilities you would do better to buy yourself a magic lantern." He said in her sand language.

"Now you're need to make a for this spell and enociate Lumos." He said as Amber looked at him more carefully and then doing the same hand movement and whispered "Lumos." Her wand tip was illuminate. Rapunzel, after her also did.

"Well done Miss. Corona and Miss. Rider have done it. Good." He said clapping his hand.

Jack who was sitting with Jim, also try to do the hand movement and whispered. "Lumos."

"Oh look everyone Mr. Frost also did it." Professor Mansnoozie said happily.

After their charm class. Amber and Jack decided to pop into Hic and Mer's class, which was DADA. Professor Gothel was their defense against dark arts teacher, also she was happy that she is. Anyway, Jack and Amber went inside the class and sit with Hic and Mer.

"Hey where's Punzie?" Merida asked.

"She said that she has an important work which I don't know about." Amber said.

"Silence, there will be no noise in my class. Got that Miss. Evans." She said as Amber nod slowly. At the end of the lesson.

"Your assignment is that you have to write a essay on gnomes. I'll check it on next Friday. Class dismiss." She said as all the students leaves.

~With Punzie~

Rapunzel was with Flynn in the Slytherin common room. After Flynn whispered the password, they both entered the common room.

"Flynn, you know, I like your common room." Rapunzel said.

"I'm glad that you like my home." Flynn said. "Try these chocolate frogs." She take a chocolate frog and take a bite before it went away.

"You know I love eating chocolate frogs but it's more fun to eat with my friends." Punzie said.

"What the-- what is that nerdy princess is doing here in Slytherin common room?" Justin said noticing punzie.

"Hey, she's my friend." Flynn snapped.

"I don't believe your choice could be could be.........so disgusting." Ayla said.

"Just shut up, Ok." Flynn stood up from the sofa and so did Rapunzel. "I don't want to hear anything against my best friend." Rapunzel gasped.

"Flynn, just go, You know, the barking dogs always bark." Punzie said as she drag Flynn and got out of the Slytherin room.

"I'm really sorry about those three." Flynn said.

"That's alright Flynn. It's not your fault." Rap said.

~With Merida and Amber~

After their DADA class, Merida and Amber sit on the dinning hall table and wait for Rapunzel. Meanwhile Jack and Hiccup came and sit with them. After sometime, Punzie also join them and told them about the trio.

"Those evil folks, they'll pay for that, punz."Amber said clutching her hand into fist.

"Yeah, looks like we have to teach them a good lesson." Jack said.