Merry Christmas and Vast Invitation

The next day, Amber was going for lunch in deep thoughts. She was worried about the Vault, her vision and Hogwarts covered in ice.

After the classes, it's Afternoon, Amber was going to her flying lesson, but she hasn't seen the others, maybe they have different classes, but that's unlikely, they didn't even showed up. When she got on the courtyard, she saw four of them sleeping. Amber sighed.

"Get up you four." Amber said as they slowly getting up. "I've been looking for you guys the whole day, and you're sleeping for God knows how long."

"We just got here after our HOM (History of magic) class," Punzie said rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah and besides we already take other classes, was so tired." She said in her Scottish accent.

"And Christmas is in about a week." Hiccup said.

"Whatever." Amber roll her eyes. "Let's go." Five of them leave for their Flying class.

After Flying lesson, the five went into their potions class, they have doubled Potions today.

"Today we'll be brewing Herbicides Potions, the pairing, is Mr. Frost with Miss. Shuri, Miss. Evans with Mr. Parker, Miss. Corona with Mr. Haddock, Mr. Hamada with Miss. Dunborch and so on." North said.

They all start brewing their potions. Peter and Amber were both smart and we're doing their best to brew the potions.

"You need to stir it two more times." Merida said to Hiro. "Professor North said to stir it seven time."

So, After the Potions class, Everyone went to their dormitories, because tomorrow was the day everyone was waiting for.

~The week later~

Christmas was finally here in Hogwarts, when Jack and Jim woke up and got the presents. Jack said he wanted to open his gifts with his friends, So Jack and Jim went to find their friends, After six of them gathered in the hall, they start opening their presents.

"Hiccup, you got a note on your gift." Amber said pointing at the note, As Merida put some every coloured beans in her mouth. "Well, open it." She says. Hiccup open the note and start reading it.

Hiccup,

I want to invite you and you're friends for the new year feast in the Enchanted forest, Hope you come my boy,

Love from your Father

Stoick The Vast.

Hiccup told everyone about his father invitation, they all agree to go. Amber got a ginger cat from his brother Flynn, she named her Crescent.

Next day, Amber go to great hall for the meeting with her friends, She sit on the table beside Hiccup and Rapunzel, Jack and Merida were sitting in front of them.

"You guys, I came up with the plan to get in the room snowball is guarding." Amber said.

"Brilliant, what is it, Ami." Punzie said.

"First we need to Crescent to distract the Snowball, and then we will use unlocking charm, Alohomora and then we need Jinx, Flipendio, it'll help us escape if we got trap." Amber explained.

"Cool, this is so simple." Merida said gainning attention from Elias and Andre.

"What are you guys talking about?" Andre asked.

"Nothing." Five of them said in unison.

Jack and Jim went into their dormitories, Jim said he won't be able to go with them. "Aw, why Jim?" Jack asked.