Dueling and Dares come true

After Breakfast Jack has Transfiguration with Hufflepuffs, he went into the class with Hiccup.

"Any idea, what is Amber's class?" Jack asked Hiccup.

"No, why you ask? do you have some important work with Amber?" Hiccup asked as Jack blushes.

"No, I actually I need her help in my homework." Jack said.

"Oh is that so." Hiccup said as they entered their class. After sometime Professor Bunnymund came who was their Transfiguration teacher and head of Gryffindor.

"Ok before we start our lesson, I'll make pairs..... Mr. Haddock with Mr. Frost, Miss. Darling with Mr. Hawkins, Mr. Hellstrom with Miss. Winters and Mr. Airiac with Miss. Blain and more....." After bunnymund divides all the pairs.

"In your today's lesson, I'll teach you to transfigure targets into rabbits." Bunnymund said.

"It's funny, how he is a bunny and going to teach us to turn objects into rabbits." Jack whispered to hiccup and they both laughed.

"Frost and Haddock, QUIET!!" He yelled as he cleared his throat and whispered. "Lapifors." The object transform into a rabbit.

"Lapifors." Jack yelled as his teacup transform into a rabbit after two attempts.

"Very well, Frost, Five points to Slytherin." Jack cheered. As hiccup also transform his.

"Five points for Hufflepuff." He said.

After their Transfiguration, Jack and Hiccup went to their next class which were charms with Gryffindors.

Amber and Rapunzel have also charm class. They entered their class and sit with Jack, Hiccup and Merida.

"You haven't forgotten the dares, do you Merida?" Amber whispered to Merida.

"I haven't." She replied with a smirk.

After that Merida, Rapunzel and Amber went to their Defense against the dark arts taught by Gothel. Before Gothel can arrived Merida right the letter and put it on the table. Professor Gothel entered.

"Today, I teach you about--." Gothel cut off by Amber raise her hand.

"Professor, I think you got a note on your table.," She said as she smirked at Merida and she glared at her. Gothel opened the letter and start reading it.

YOUR UGLY BUSHY HAIR NEEDS CLEANING PROFESSOR GOTTE, I RECOMMEND A WHOLE BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO FOR YOU- MERIDA DUNBORCH.

"MS. DUNBORCH, FORTY POINTS FROM GRYFFINDORS AND YOU GOT DETENTION WITH ME FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!" She yelled as all studente start laughing.

"Silence!!" She said. After their DADA. They have lunch. They went to the dinning hall and sit with Jack and hiccup.

"How was your DADA?" Hiccup asked.

"Don't ask." Merida said dully. Rapunzel high five with Amber as they explained, the boys laughed.

Five of them went into the gardens. "So you learned a dueling spell?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I learned Rictusemptra and Expelliarmus." Amber said.

"We found a dueling book in artifacts room in Ravenclaw common room." Rapunzel said.

"Cool." Jack said.

"Are those tickling and disarming charm?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah they are." Rapunzel said.

"Hey, you can teach us." Jack said.

"The best way to teach you both how to duel is to have you duel each other." Amber said.