Prologue

There was once a family who had so much love for eachother. The family had 3 children, Simon, Tora and Lily, they were expecting there 4th child. When the family were visiting old friends of them, they met there daughter. Her name was Y/F/N. Simon found her very pretty. He offerd to come over at his house to play. After a few times of playing they were falling in love, and the more they spend time with eachother the more they fall in love.

4 months later,
Mr and Miss Brown were outside watching there children play in the garden. It was peaceful... until there servant came with a letter of the Y/L/N family. Miss Brown opend the letter and was shocked what was written.
Mr and Miss Y/L/N died of illness. They called there children and told them what happend. The first thing that Simon said "What about Y/N?" Mr and Miss brown looked at eachother. "We take her under our wing... she will live in our home." There grew a big smile on Simons face and he went back playing with his siblings.

After a few days Mr and Miss Brown came back home from the orphanage with Y/N. Simon came down stairs and immediately hugged Y/N. "I'm sorry about your parents." He whisperd in her ear. Y/N held him tighter and his her face in his shoulder.

And ever since then she lived with the Brown Family.