B A C K

"I'M SO NERVOUS I CHANGE MY MIND CAN WE GO BACK?"

"Jongin you planned this there's so turning back!" Sehun pried Jongin out of the car and dragged him towards the entrance of the restaurant-cafe.

"Jongin you look great relax." Chanyeol patted his friend's shoulder.

Jongin took a deep breath and nodded and opened the door with confidence and his two friends slowly walking behind them.

"Table for three please." The waitress nodded and lead the trio to a table.

They sat down and Jongin started scanning the restaurant to find Kyungsoo while Sehun and Chanyeol looked on the menues whispering about the food to each other. A waiter passed my and Jongin called for him.

"Excuse me do you know where Do Kyungsoo is?" Asked Jongin.

Sehun face-palmed at him while Chanyeol still paid no attention to what was happening.

"He's in the kitchen, why?" Chanyeol's head jolted up because of the familiar voice.

"Baekhyun?"

"Excuse me do I know you?" Asked Baekhyun

"B-Baekhyun it's me Chanyeol!"

"Chanyeolllll...that's awfully familiar..." Baekhyun tapped on his chin.

"We went to highschool together...we were best friends?"

"If I recall my best friends were Luhan Kyungsoo and Chen."

"Well, we were friends with them too-"

"OH! PARK CHANYEOL!"

"Yeah...don't you remember me?" Asked Chanyeol sadly.

"Think so. We were friends in middle school too right?" Chanyeol nodded slowly.

"Oh my god, Jongin! Sehun! It's been a while right?"

"It has! We should come here more often!" Said Sehun.

"Oh and Jongin I'll get Kyungsoo for you he'll be so happy!" Baekhyun ran to the kitchen to call his friend.

"Baekhyun...doesn't remember me?"

"He does!" Said Jongin.

"Well yeah, but he had to think about it for a minute...was he not thinking about me as much as I have?"

That was when the realization hit Chanyeol. He rejected Baekhyun multiple times during their friendship and the boy still had feelings for him, he confessed but it was already too late and Chanyeol didn't like him back, and he expected Baekhyun to think about him and remember him after all that?

"Kyungsoo! You have a special guest." Baekhyun winked.

"Okay..who?" Asked Kyungsoo.

"You'll see! Just go!" Kyungsoo nodded and ran outside the kitchen to look for his special guest.

Baekhyun sighed in relief and started inhaling and exhaling.

He's re-entering my life again. Is he still with Yeri? Did he remember me as the gay friend he rejected?

Baekhyun started breathing heavily and started tearing up.

Has he changed?

Eventually, Baekhyun decided to suck it up and prove he's way over Chanyeol. He walks out of the kitchen and sees Kyungsoo smiling talking to Jongin. He walks up to the table and smiles.

"So are y'all ready to order?"

The group of friends finish their food, but Chanyeol wants to ask one thing.

"Hey Baekhyun...you changed your number after you left...can I have your new one?"  Asked Chanyeol.

"Sure. Here's my phone." Baekhyun pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol typed his number and saved himself as "Chanyeolie" because that's what Baekhyun called him back then when they were playing around then he handed the phone back to Baekhyun.

"Chanyeolie" Baekhyun smiled, "that's cute."

Baekhyun shoved his phone back in his pocket.

"I'll see you around hopefully." Chanyeol stood up followed by Jongin and Sehun.

"Mission successful we're going on a date tomorrow!" Jongin cheered as the exited.

  Baekhyun doesn't seem to remember Chanyeol's nickname either, he really doesn't care anymore...

"...I'm getting my Baekhyun back."

___

sOOO REMEMBER WHEN I SAID I'D UPDATE LAST THURSDAY HAHA I LIED- im sorry :,)

BUT I'LL ACTUALLY UPDATE THIS THURSDAY AND MY NEW SCHDULE WILL START 😂

until the next chapter!
     @chanbaekstempo