L U H A N

"Wow Luhan I think blonde will look great on you!"

"Baek it's for you."

"I know but it was worth a try..."

Baekhyun paid for the clothes and hair dye and they walked out of the store Luhan clapping his hands excitedly and Baekhyun groaning in annoyance.

When they got home Baekhyun wanted to collapse on to bed but Luhan said he had to dye his hair the night before just in case.

"Lu I'm tired-"

"Not another word come on get up."

They walked into the bathroom and Luhan helped Baekhyun color his hair. When Baekhyun could continue on his own Luhan left the bathroom and waited for Baekhyun to finish. Minutes later Baekhyun walks out of the bathroom with his newly dyed blonde hair.

"Baek. Chanyeol. Is. Gonna. FLIP!" Luhan shouted the last part.

"I'm not doing this for Chanyeol I'm over it remember?"

"I know...but don't you want to get him interested at least?"

"Why should I?"

"Well...revenge?"

"Luhan, I'm not gonna try to get revenge on him..." Baekhyun sighed.

"Fine. I'm going to bed I need my beauty sleep before I handle those damn students tomorrow." Sighed Luhan

"Alrighty. I'll stop by during the lunch break if you don't mind."

"Please do!"

"G'night Baek." Luhan yawned and walked into his room.

_

Luhan woke up to the sound of his loud alarm, he wanted to put it back on snooze so badly yet he knew he had to get up. He sighed and stretched his arms before walking into the bathroom and doing his usual morning routine. He makes himself a few pancakes and left some for Baekhyun on a plate for when he gets up, he changed his clothes, grabbed his book bag, and runs out the door.

He quietly walks to the school he teaches at and sighs before he walks through the entrance.

"Mr.Luhan is here~" He heard some students whisper.

"Thats the gay teacher I was telling you about!"

"He's gay? Too bad he's adorable!"

  Luhan was used to this by now. He had been hearing students whisper comments like these for the past month. They weren't wrong but it's still bad to assume and the students needed to think that he was "straight" so they would learn to stop assuming. If they found out he was really gay they would start thinking all their assumptions were true.

  He walked down the hallways and stopped at the room labeled "Chinese, Luhan" and sighed before unlocking the door and walking in. He took his laptop out of his bag and placed it on his desk and opened up his lesson plan.

Simple work today thank god.

His first block of the day was with his 11th graders, he just had to give them instructions and they had to type a 2,000-word essay about their future plans. Pretty simple for his students, he knows they won't ask too many questions, next a free block which he'll probably spend grading the finished essays, then his 9th graders are typing a three-paragraph story, lunch which he's planning on spending it with Baekhyun, and his last class of the day, his 10th graders, are doing speeches.

  He didn't have anything new to teach for the next few weeks which his great, but he's still exhausted and he wished he had more time to rest before the party. Minutes later the bell rang and he got up and adjusted his clothes and prepared to face his students. He stood at the door and smiled and greeted the students who walked into the classroom one by one, either smiling back at him or not doing or saying anything.

Luhan doesn't mind.

When all the students arrive he shuts the door and starts the class.

"Good morning! So today you guys will be writing a 2,000-word essay about what you want in your future. It doesn't have to be serious if you aren't sure of course you could say you wanted to work at the McDonald's in front of the school if you want to." The students laugh at his joke, "I'm not grading you on what you say I'm grading you on your grammar and use of language. You may listen to music too of course. Now get started while I take attendance."

Luhan was a pretty chill teacher, he was never too strict or too nice. He pushed the students and they always succeed. He has never failed any student. He always gave chances and extra help, but the students still go around telling people Baekhyun was his boyfriend and it hurt him a lot, he had witnessed a lot of things in class like breakups, newly formed relationships, and even knows of a few gay couples. But he never exposed anyone of  his students to anyone. Sure he'd sometimes tell Baekhyun but who was he gonna tell? Yet he still was a good teacher.

  Luhan got a text message on his phone, two actually, and since he wasn't teaching he was allowed to check it.

Sehun: Last night was fun :P

Luhan: Too bad we didn't do anything :((

Sehun: Heyy!

Luhan laughed at Sehun's message quietly but the students in the front row's heads jolted up.

"Mr.Luhan is that your boyfriend?" Asked a girl.

"Boyfriend? I-I don't have a boyfriend." Said Luhan sternly.

"Are you sure Sir? What about that guy-"

At this moment, Luhan finally lost it.

"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! ASSUMING THE GUY I WAS WITH WAS MY BOYFRIEND AND HAVEN'T ANY OF YOU STOPPED TO THINK THAT HE WAS JUST A FRIEND? DON'T ASSUME MY SEXUALITY DON'T ASSUME MY RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE THAT'S JUST WRONG." Yelled Luhan. "You don't see me going around exposing your secret relationships, do you? I've seen so many things in this classroom and I don't say a single word to anyone here. Will you guys just quit it already?"

"S-Sorry Mr.Luhan.." One by one the students started apologizing.

"Sorry for lashing out like that...teachers snap too." Luhan laughed, "Maybe one day I'll give you my real relationship status...well when I find someone."

The students started giggling too, "Now finish your essays it's due at the end of class!"

_____

Updated twice this week to apologize for what I consider, late updates. Over a thousand words pretty hard for me to achieve with what's going on in my life! Thank you for almost 1K reads <3

A look into Luhan's life as a teacher today haha XD