L O V E

"Baek-"

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I SWEAR!" Shouted Baekhyun.

Chanyeol looked up and finally realized Luhan was standing right in front of them.

"Relax I just want to know...HOW MUCH DID I MISS? S-SINCE WHEN?" Luhan grabbed Baekhyun's shoulders shaking him.

"Uh...3 days." Said Baekhyun rubbing his head.

"How? When? Where? Huh?!" Luhan was screaming.

"I better handle this Yeol, I'll talk to you after okay?"

Chanyeol nodded, before leaving he made sure to kiss Baekhyun's cheek, "Bye Baekie!"

"T-The nicknames...EXPLAIN-" Baekhyun shushed Luhan

Baekhyun explained everything that Luhan needed to know, how they confessed to each other and their little date, but of course leaving out Sehun.

"Aah I envy you I want a boyfriend.." Luhan sighed.

"You could get one Lu...just tell Sehun."  Baekhyun held Luhan's shoulder.

"I-I-" Luhan paused for a moment, "Okay I'll do it. I'll tell him to meet me at the park later today."

Baekhyun cheered and hugged his friend, "THEY DAY HAS FINALLY COME!"

Later that day at work, Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol staring at him whenever he does anything. Baekhyun tried to stay focused but he couldn't knowing Chanyeol was staring at him.

When the people at his table left he marched up to a smiling Chanyeol and pouted, "Yeol why are you staring at me? I can't focus knowing you're watching every move I make."

"Good, because I can't focus either." Said Chanyeol.

Baekhyun sighed and thought for a moment, maybe it's best if they don't work together like this anymore, they keep getting distracted by each other, plus Chanyeol could work somewhere much better than some restaurant.

"Chanyeol maybe one of us should quit, we can't keep going on like this."

"I know, we'll have to try to work like this for a while because I'll figure something out so don't worry." Chanyeol held Baekhyun's shoulder, "I'll try my best not to stare."

Baekhyun nodded and went back to work. Chanyeol did stop staring but every now and then he could feel Chanyeol taking a quick look to check up on him, Baekhyun feels like he can handle it now.

Sehun sat on the park bench nervously tapping his foot, why did Luhan want to meet him? Did he do something? Sehun didn't know but he knew that he wanted to let Luhan know about his feelings today. He couldn't wait any longer, and if Luhan wasn't going to say anything today then he was. Sehun was early, a bit too early, well being early is way better than being late right? Besides, it gives him time to think about what he's gonna say when he sees Luhan.

  Turns out, Sehun didn't have time to think about what to say because Luhan showed up only 5 minutes later.

Well- shit

"Hey Sehun.." Luhan greeted Sehun before sitting next to him.

"Hi..so um..why'd you ask to meet here?" Asked Sehun,  "Not that I don't wanna be here! I'm happy I'm here with you!"

"I..wanted to tell you something." Luhan's voice was shaky.

Sehun held Luhan's hands and smiled, "Go ahead, don't be nervous or it'll make me nervous. What is it? Should I be worried?"

"I..really like you Sehun. I wasn't gonna tell you ever because I honestly didn't think you'd like me as much as I like you, but I thought I should let you know and get an answer so I can move on." Said Luhan after being calmed down.

"Luhan. Please don't move on." Said Sehun still holding Luhan's hands, "I like you too. I want to be with you."

"R-Really?" Said Luhan smiling.

Sehun nodded and hugged Luhan tightly, "You're so cute Luhan you know that?"

Luhan giggled, "No you are."

Sehun shook his head, "Shh don't fight me. Now let's go on a little date shall we?"

Luhan pulled away from Sehun's chest and looked up at him with a cute smile plastered on his face, "Yes!"

Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand and they ran off to an ice cream truck.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were relaxing in Chanyeol and Sehun's small home. Chanyeol and Baekhyun should move in together soon, it may be too early to move in as a couple but they've known each other for years. Sehun was still out somewhere but Baekhyun said Sehun probably wasn't gonna be back for a while, Jongin was out with Kyungsoo so they were alone.

The couple were sitting on the couch watching a drama together until Baekhyun sighed and turned off the TV.

"Hey why'd you turn it off?" Asked Chanyeol.

"It's getting boring." Said Baekhyun.

"Oh okay, so what do you wanna do?" Asked Chanyeol.

"I don't know..what do you wanna do?" Baekhyun scooted closer to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Baekhyun, "Hm.."

Chanyeol leaned in for a kiss before Luhan and Sehun burst through the door interrupting their moment.

"Did we walk in on something?" Asked Sehun.

Chanyeol sighed, "Well no.."

"I should go..have fun lovebirds! Goodluck Chanyeol." Baekhyun left their home and decided to go for a walk.

Chanyeol ran out of the house and ran behind Baekhyun and gave him a tight back hug.

"Don't leave me with them~" Chanyeol pouted.

"I'm sorry, spend the night with me again." Baekhyun turned around and Chanyeol was still holding his waist.

"I thought you'd never ask." Chanyeol smiled.

Chanyeol got his quick kiss and the couple ended up walking all the way back to Baekhyun and Luhan's place.

Baekhyun wore one of Chanyeol's large shirts to sleep in and got in bed first.

"You tired?" Asked Chanyeol.

Baekhyun yawned, "Yeah..."

"I'll get changed, go to sleep love." Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead before getting changed himself, he returns and finds Baekhyun already deeply asleep.

Chanyeol smiled at the adorable sight. Chanyeol got in bed next to him and stared at Baekhyun for a bit.

"God why are you so cute?" He whispered to himself.

He moved Baekhyun's hair away from his face so he could have a better look at the smaller's beautiful features.

After a while, Baekhyun made a noise and turned to the other side. Chanyeol snapped back into reality and decided that she should drift into dreamland as well. He wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's body.

"Goodnight Baekie." Whispered Chanyeol before kissing Baekhyun's soft cheek.

__

OMG im sorry for lying lmao. Im back~ Next chapter is the last!! Thank you so much everyone who patiently waited for new chapters and stuck around all the way to the end. I love you all!! <3 thank you for 17K reads and 1K Votes!

also if you have twitter follow me lol also @chanbaekstempo