M E M O R I E S

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk into the restaurant holding each other's hands. They sit on the table by the window just like they did when they were younger.

"We always used to order the seafood noodle soup!" Baekhyun smiled looking at the menu that hasn't seemed to change even after all those years.

"And we always shared one to save money because we thought the portion was too much..." Chanyeol laughed.

"Ah nostalgia!" Baekhyun sighed.

"Excuse me!" Chanyeol called a waitress, "One seafood noodle soup please."

Chanyeol wanted to recreate their middle school memories, just for fun. They were very close back then and since they're here they should remember their times here.

"What did we talk about when we were in middle school?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Anime." Baekhyun smiled.

"Oh my god! You loved Naruto.." Said Chanyeol.

The two started talking about different phases they went through when they were younger. It was fun talking about the memories they thought of all by themselves the past few years, now they have each other to share those precious memories.

"You know I'm kinda glad we didn't happen back then." Said Baekhyun.

"What why?" Asked Chanyeol slightly offended.

"I experienced my first heartbreak and that's actually a good experience to have. Plus I was annoying back then. You would've broken up with me and we wouldn't be together now." Said Baekhyun, "Besides we were teenagers one of us probably would've done something wrong and mess the whole thing up."

"True...then I agree!" Chanyeol laughed, "Where's Luhan? He wasn't home."

"Class trip to China. He'll be back the day after tomorrow." Said Baekhyun.

"Mind if I spend the night with you?" Asked Chanyeol.

"I was going to ask anyway sweetie so yes." Said Baekhyun, "But we aren't gonna do anything I'm not ready yet."

"I know..." Chanyeol pouted, "But I'll be patient for you..."

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's head softly and laughed, "Come on giant let's go back to my place."

They arrived back at Baekhyun's place and Baekhyun flopped on his bed, "After a fun day with my new boyfriend it's time to relax."

"Mhm! May I join you Mr. Byun Baekhyun?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Why of course Chanyeol!" Baekhyun moved a bit to make space for the giant.

Chanyeol immediately hugged Baekhyun from behind closing his eyes, "Ah this is comfortable don't you agree Baekkie?"

Baekhyun hummed in agreement. Having Chanyeol wrap his arms around Baekhyun's small body made him feel safe and protected. He wished they could stay like this forever, and he hoped this feeling would never go away, the feeling of being safe in Chanyeol's arms.

  They both drifted to sleep in the same position. But in the morning Baekhyun woke up facing Chanyeol while Chanyeol still had his arms wrapped about Baekhyun's body. The first thing he saw in the morning was Baekhyun's face peacefully asleep. Chanyeol moved Baekhyun's hair out of his face and smiled at the adorable sight.

He's really mine...

Moments later Baekhyun made a cute noise and woke up.

"Morning beautiful." Said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol held Baekhyun's face and kissed his forehead, Baekhyun pouted cutely

"Yeol were you watching me while I was asleep?" Asked Baekhyun.

"Maybe. You're just too cute~" Said Chanyeol pinching Baekhyun's soft cheeks.

Baekhyun pouted again then smiled, "Give me a kiss...BUT AFTER YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH!"

Chanyeol laughed, "Okay baby."

When they both finished freshening themselves up Baekhyun prepared breakfast. He wasn't a cook but he tried. Frozen pancakes and scrambled eggs are okay, right?

Baekhyun placed a stack on frozen pancakes in the microwave and made the scrambled eggs and prayed they tasted good today. While Baekhyun was doing all of this hard work Chanyeol was working just as hard trying to explain to Sehun that he spent the night with me but didn't do anything dirty.

"Wait so you like didn't do anything dirty? And slept in the same bed?" Asked Sehun.

"YES SEHUN, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?" Said Chanyeol.

"You didn't touch him at all?" Asked Sehun shocked.

"I hugged him that was it!" Chanyeol screamed into the phone.

"Geez okay okay why are you getting mad?" Sehun tried to act innocent.

"Because you're fucking annoying, my Baekie is waiting for me I'm not wasting any more time on you." Chanyeol hung up after finishing his sentence.

Baekhyun brought the plate of eggs and pancakes to the table with maple and chocolate syrup.

"I know it's nothing amazing I'm not the best cook but this is what I got." Said Baekhyun.

"It is amazing because it's made by my angel." Said Chanyeol smoothly.

Baekhyun cheeks turned a bit red which Chanyeol found absolutely adorable.

"You're too cute Baekie." Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's soft lips before looking down at the food.

Baekhyun had already placed a bit of egg on his plate and Chanyeol added some to his. He ate it trusting that Baekhyun won't try to poison him.

"Wowie those are some good eggs Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol gave Baekhyun two thumbs up.

After they both finished their eggs Baekhyun pointed at the short pile of pancakes.

"You should try my wonderful storebought frozen pancakes!" Said Baekhyun sarcastically.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun finished all their food leaving no leftovers.

"Do you want to head back home now?" Asked Baekhyun.

"No, I want to stay with you forever." Said Chanyeol sulking.

"Oh stop it." Baekhyun lightly pushed Chanyeol playfully, "We can hang out later today I don't want you to get sick of me."

Chanyeol gasped dramatically, "My god my sweet baby Byun Baekhyun I would never!"

"You say that now-" Chanyeol covered Baekhyun's mouth.

"Shhh you don't know everything my dear Baekhyun. Don't doubt me." Chanyeol moved his hand from Baekhyun's mouth, "I'll help you with the dishes, let's go."

Chanyeol sure was a chatterbox, he was listing places they could go for dates and cute restaurants they could eat in one day. Baekhyun didn't mind though, he would want to go anywhere as long as he's with Chanyeol. He felt like this in the past and yet his feelings haven't changed, but only grew for him.

__

9K?! If I each 10K on this it'll honestly blow my mind 😂