K N O W

The weekend goes by and it's time to get back to work. Baekhyun stands next to the counter talking to Heechul waiting for customers to come it. Later a group of girls walk in, Baekhyun rushes to the group and leads them to a table.

  When the group was ready to order Baekhyun returned with a notepad and pen.

"So we'll have-" The girls mouth dropped when she took a look at Baekhyun.

"Ahaha- Soojin!" One of the other girl's whisper-shouted.

  When Baekhyun was done with them he returned to chatting with Heechul. Heechul was Baekhyun's best friend (other than Luhan and Chen), they always talked and Heechul took great care of Baekhyun when they met.

" Augh why's Baekhyun always around Heechul. I'm here hi!" Chanyeol mumbled to himself.

"Do you like Baekhyun?"

"AAAH CHEN!" Chanyeol screamed.

"S-Sorry I heard you mumbling to yourself so I got curious. Do you?!" Chen scooted closer to Chanyeol.

"I- uh-"

"I'll take that as a yes!" Chen sat next to Chanyeol immediately ready to hear details.

"Okay fine. I do but you know I can't! I'm assuming you know what happened in highschool right?" Said Chanyeol.

Chen sighs, "Yes I am well aware of what happened. But so what? That was years ago. You started over, didn't you? It's perfectly okay to like him now and he might like you too!"

Chen's advice really got Chanyeol thinking. Maybe he shouldn't try to let go of his feelings for Baekhyun and see what happens. Even though there is only a slight chance Baekhyun will accept him he's not going to give up. He wants Baekhyun.

"Thank you Chen!" Chanyeol got up excitedly.

Chanyeol was ready to run to Baekhyun and sweep him off his feet suddenly reality hit him. He's still working, and Baekhyun is still talking to Heechul.

Chanyeol groans in frustration and sits down, "I'm hopeless."

"Okay right now is obviously not the best time dumbo!" Chen hit Chanyeol's head, "Do you want me to find out if he likes you too and report back to you?"

"N-NO! Don't ruin the magical confession! I want to find out for myself!" Chanyeol crosses his arms.

"AH SO YOU ARE GOING TO CONFESS SOON!" Chen clapped his hands.

"Oh hell no!" Chanyeol crosses his legs too now.

"Why not!" Chen whines.

"Well you know what happened-"

"CHANYEOL DO I NEED TO SAY IT AGAIN?!" Chen yells.

"N-No Thank you.."

Baekhyun glances at Chen and Chanyeol and sighs. Since when were they so close?

"Baek is something bothering you?" Asked Heechul turning and giving his full attention to Baekhyun.

"Just- since when were those two so close?" Asked Baekhyun.

"Don't know." Heechul looked at the two of them, "Hey are you jealous as Chen and Chanyeol's friend or..."

"Hey who said I was jealous? I actually think they look cute together." Said Baekhyun.

"Oh really? So you wouldn't mind if I shipped them right? I think they look cute together too." Said Heechul smirking.

"Y-Yup I don't mind at all." Said Baekhyun turning around.