🌈[LGBT: Hate, Homophobia, Etc.]🌈

Okay, so I think I should clear this up with anyone who is an active member of the LGBT:

¿You do know hate is never going to go away, right?

And I ask this question because when characters come out as gay, lesbian, etc., e.g., Tracer, Jack Morrison, Marceline and Bubblegum, etc., there was always that fraction of people who didn't like or approve of the ship and you do nothing but reply to their comments, "homophobe". Not only that, but I've noticed one of your mottos is: "Love Overcomes All!" and even I know, that is a strong, false statement in terms of true reality.

I'm sorry to tell you, but hate is going to be passed down from generation to generation and there is nothing you can do to prevent that - no amount of Pride Months or activists will be able to change that. There will always be homophobics, transphobics, etc., just like there are still racist and sexist individuals. Even back in 2018, there has been multiple reports of racism as well as sexism that has occurred not only in the United States, but all over the world and it will do nothing but, flourish in 2019 as well. Another thing, when you're getting into an argument with a homophobic or transphobic individual, screaming, "It's 2019!" isn't an argument. I'm pretty sure the person you are arguing with knows what year it is and we they don't need a reminder. Seriously though, the reason why that's not an argument is because (like I said before) hate is always going to continue - whenever there is love, there is hate; wherever there is light, there is darkness. I know what you're saying, you're saying that since we, humanity as a species, has developed in acceptance and pride; you find it dumb for not only that person but for the world to hate someone because of their sexuality.

But, guess what?  Some Caucasians hate African-Americans just because of the color of their skin. Some African-Americans even hate African-Americans which is exactly why they try to bleach their skin. If we hate simple things such as that, then what makes you think the hatred of sexualities is ever going to just disappear in thin air?

I think I should also clear something up for you all, too.

• Disliking an LGBTQ+ relationship, does not make you homophobic

Disliking an LGBTQ+ relationship, does not make you homophobic.
• Having a straight ship in a majority LGBTQ+ Communtiy, does not make you homophobic.
• Not supporting or liking the LGBTQ+ Community, does not make you homophobic(or transphobic).

And to some degree, this isn't an opinion; its just facts. Some gay people don't even like the Community, but what does that make them? No offense intended, but I've noticed that you always come after the straight people for not liking your community, but what happens when a lesbian or gay individual doesn't like it?

And last thing that I feel that needs to be said, disliking homosexuals, bisexuals, pansexuals, even asexuals is okay, just as long as you're not hurting them, taking away their right to live or what have you. I say this because liking people of the LGBT is not a necessary factor of life and it is not required to keep us living and healthy, meaning that people have a say on who they do or don't like. Besides, you're not going to like everyone and people aren't going to like you; that's just something you have to learn to accept in life. However, if you do something messed up to another person (hit them, make personal insults them, hurt their family or their beliefs religiously) then they have every right to insult or even hurt you back.

For example, an African-American lesbian couple, two girls which names are Larketa Collier and Sharon Patterson smashed a grandmother's head in with a hammer then burnt her body along with the house. If you wish for the video, here ⬇

Then I saw these people trying to defend the girls and I just got blown away. These two took a life of an old woman in one of the most brutal (melee) ways possible. You have no right to defend them in anyway possible; lesbian or not. That's my example.

I know this could've hit close to him, but these are my opinions so. Thanks for reading!