🌈[LGBT: Representation]🌈

Can someone explain to me why the LGBT Community is looking over ALL of its representation? I just see in comment sections how they keep complaining about how the world is so homophobic and nobody likes them and no one wants to represent them. Lemme give you a list of the LGBT representation::

• The Legend of Korra(i.e. Korra & Asami)
• Holland(i.e. The first openly gay kpop idol)
• Adventure Time(i.e. Bubblegum and Marceline)
• Viceland[TV Channel](i.e. Slutever)
• Boondocks(i.e. Gangstalicious)
• Overwatch(i.e. Tracer and Soldier 76)
• The Walking Dead(i.e. Clementine, Violet & James)
• Lady(i.e. Transgender Kpop Group)
• AT&T Commerical(i.e. two dads hiring a babysitter)
• Andi Mack(i.e. Cyrus)
• Tokyo Ghoul:Re(i.e. Tooru Mitsuki [trans])
• She-Ra(i.e. The show itself is gay)
• Sailor Moon(i.e. Neptune & Uranus, Zoisite & Malachite)
• Wandering Son(i.e. Takatsuki and Nitori[trans])
•Attack On Titan(i.e. Christa and Ymir)

Honestly, does nobody notice this?! Am I the only one who actually sees the amount of representation they're  getting while the ones who are being represented don't even see it? I can actually list more examples if need be.
It's more like the creators are begging for the LGBT to notice them and it's disappointing. How does a person who's not even supportive of the community, sees more representation than the ones who are part of the community?! 

Keep in mind this is all of the shit I actually watched and played for myself. In my opinion, if the LGBT Community isn't gonna realize how much love and support they actually get then, they don't deserve to be represented at all; if anything, you're just spoiling them.