🌟[MARVEL: Into the Spider Verse]🌟

I highly recommend you watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse. I can tell when most people saw the trailer of Miles Morales, they were either surprised to see him the way he was, a little uninterested or they immediately hyped themselves up for it.

I was [at first] a little uninterested about the movie because I didn't know how it was going to turn out. I knew for a fact that this movie could either improve the views of Miles Morales or make them worse. Believe it or not, I have secretly been involved within the Marvel Community and I have seen it rise as well as I have seen it fall. Back in the early 2000's, Miles Morales honestly came out of nowhere and he was introduced to the people aas the character as the Afro-Hispanic kid with whole new features; not just to his suit, but to his overall design and abilities.

Everyone was outraged to hear that Miles Morales was replacing Peter Parker due to the fact that Peter Parker has always been white/Caucasian - even in the movies and cartoons, there was always a white Spiderman. Not only that, but people felt that it wasn't fair to see that Miles Morales had way more abilities that Peter didn't: Invisibility(or Camouflage, whichever you prefer) and electricity that he can produce through his fingers/webs and he even possesses an energy burst that can incapacitate enemies.

If anything, Miles Morales is technically the upgraded version of Peter Parker and how they portrayed him in Into the Spider-Verse was beautiful. I love how they accurately show how a kid would react balancing his school life while handling the sudden changes and responsibilities of his powers. It even shows how a kid at his age trying to handle managing his powers and keeping them under control.

There are many scenes in the movie where the graphics are not only a mixture of animation and comic attributes, but the lighting and the pace the movie takes to put so much in the span of 1 hour and 56 minutes while making it look emotional and beautiful in the process is appalling.

I do genuinely believe Sony, Marvel, Colombia Pictures and all the other participating production industries of this movie have changed the thought of Miles Morales and his legacy in more [beneficial] ways than one.

I recommend you see this movie quickly and if you can't see it at Regal, AMC or whatever movie place you go to; then, I suggest you buy the DVD(on Blu-Ray if possible)!

Thanks for reading!