🍵[Restaurants: Starbucks]🍵

In my opinion, Starbucks is highly overrated. I guess I can say that because Starbucks' espresso isn't how it's actually supposed to taste. Xist one time took me out to a little place that showed us step-by-step how you make coffee and it's generally supposed to taste and when I got a nice sip of it; it tasted NOTHING like Starbucks coffee. The taste was somehow detailed, richer and filled and I even took some of my friends(who didn't even like coffee), allowing them to try some; even they said that was the most refreshing drink they'd ever had. Please note that this was locally made coffee.

It's true, the price is a bit higher but, the high quality you get for it is amazing.

Also, I noticed that Starbucks is a pretty busy shop and people go in and out of there, especially during Rush hours and in the morning. Believe it or not, I can't relax in Starbucks; I just can't. It's too busy for me to focus. But, when I'm in a local shop, it's more quieter and relaxing, the atmosphere makes me feel more snuggled and cozy so, I can actually work on things.

If you love going to coffee shops especially to study, work, draw, etc., I recommend you go to a local coffee shop thats quieter and has better coffee - that way, you can feel warm and content while working on whatever you're working on.

One last thing, I do not like Starbucks' food. It doesn't taste like actual food, even McDonald's has a better food taste. I feel as if Starbucks is trying to be too professional with their food to the point it actually tastes fake. I'm sorry, but Starkbucks is not really my style and if I'd go for coffee, I'd go to a more 'calmer' coffee shop that has real-tasting food.

Thanks for reading!