🌈[LGBT: Sexualities]🌈

I think I should talk about something that I should honestly just get off my chest and I'm going to be completely honest with you: I do not like the concept of sexualities or just sexualities in general - straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, whatever.. I don't like them.

In my views, sexualities are just another pathetic excuse to hate each other. I've always felt this way, even with being in a relationship, I still have those opinions.

Believe it or not, after all the stupid arguments and backlash just for being someone that I am; I just gave up. It's just a constant cycle of arguing and hatred for the LGBTQ Community and not just that, but for the people who are straight as well. There are some people who don't want to be gay, some people who dont want to be straight, some people who hate all homosexuals, some people who hate heterosexuals, some people who hate asexuals and at some point I really just ask: "What that hell is the point anymore?"

Why even put an influence on your sexuality with Pride Months, Coming Out Day and anything else if you're just going to be hated because of it?

"It's for equality!"

We're all humans and all humans want equality. There are still some people on this Earth who haven't been freed from the shackles of racism and they want equality, too? You're not the only ones.

Stupid things like this, is why I gave up on all sexualities:

Like what is the actual point anymore? And even if we do fight for equality, it's just going to be forgotten and brushed off! African-Americans often forget what their ancestors went through just to grant them the freedom they have and even being ...

Like what is the actual point anymore? And even if we do fight for equality, it's just going to be forgotten and brushed off! African-Americans often forget what their ancestors went through just to grant them the freedom they have and even being freed from slavery, they still had to keep fighting. People forget about that shit all the time.

It's a shame we actually have to see people die in front of us in order for us to remember something so important.

And then this heterophobia and homophobia shit makes no sense either. With homophobia, sometimes there are even gay people who are homophobic which is weird. And then, with heterophobia, you bash innocent heterosexuals then you ask for rights and complain about not getting them which makes no fucking sense. Not only that but there's so much LGBTQ representation and NO ONE in the community is actually thankful for it only to demand more of it or even say, "wE dOn't HaVe aNy rEpReSenTaTioN!"

I just dont see the purpose in trying anymore. Whenever someone tells me  their sexuality, I just think, "Oh, so you have something pointless too?"

Everyone's confused, being hated for harmless opinions, being distracted on important issues and everything else. In my opinion, sexualities are just pointless and another method used for hate. And part of me finds it sad that we have to be exposed to them in such a way.

Thanks for reading, I guess.