Chapter 3

As I made my way out the use towards the front door all of these scenarios came into my head on what might happen. As I opened the door I was met with those same mezmerizing blue eyes. Daniel smiled in which I returned as I walked over to were he was sitting."Hey" I said smiling while hugging him."Hey so I was thinking we could go different places scinc I'm like you Mimi tour guide today." "Yeah sure that sounds like fun." " oh hey what did you want to drink I don't know what you like so I didn't order yet." " o Um just a peppermint mocha frappuccino how much is it." " oh no no no today I'm showing you around so everything will be on me." " I can't let you do that here take it." " I'm not taking your money." " fine I'll just find another way to pay you back for it." I replied smirking. He walked away to order and came back with my drink.

What she ordered  ^^^

   " hey you didn't get anything." " yeah I didn't want anything, but tell me about yourself where did you live before he came to LA." " uhm...well...I lived in New York City where I used to model with one of my friend... but uhm t...things didn't really w...work o...ou...out there s...so my manager moved me out here t...to st...start fresh" I said chocking back a little and stuttering over my words as I remembered everything that happened back home. "o uh may I ask what happened." "Um..." " you don't have to if it's to personal." "ok but I want to know you." " well my name's Daniel seavey 19 years old in band playing lots of different that stuff." " no no I know all that stuff already, I want to know who you are...who is Daniel Seavey. Before all the farm and fans and concerterts. What's something about you none of your fans know." I asked raising am eybrow at a contiplating cute boy. "well I guess it would be that..." "I've never been in love before." Daniel said looking up at me in the eyes,"before yesterday when I bumped into this girl crossing the streets" "oh" I simply replied looking down string my drink with my straw kinda sad that he didn't mean me. Why am I sad, why do I have to feel this pain. This is why I don't fall in love. I couldn't let Daniel sweet me sad do I went to the bathroom wiped my tears and went back to were Daniel was.

       We continues to talk for 5 more minutes until we decided to leave and go exploring around La. You showed me the Hollywood Walk of Fame, all the malls, Santa Monica Pier, a really pretty nature walk, the Hollywood sign, and so much more. It was getting late and the sun was about to set so we decided to go down to the beach to watch. We were just sitting there looking at the beautiful sunset when Daniel decided to break the silence between us. " so did you have fun." "yeah I saw a bunch today thanks." " anytime." "so...what was wrong with you when we were at Starbucks and I said that I fell in love with some one you looked sad." "why." "It's nothing don't worry about it." " But I am worried about it because I don't like seeing you sad like that." " why do you care if I'm sad or not. Shouldn't you be worrying about the person your so in love with that you basically talked about her the whole time." " why are getting mad." " Beacsue I like you I hate that because I just met you and I had already fell for you when you like someone else." I said with my eyes becoming blurry from them filling up with tears. I stood up and was walking away when Danile grabbed my arm to make me face him. "Angelina I'm sorry I made you sad OK but just let me explain." " no I don't care anymore just leave me alone." I say trying to get out of his grip but he just hugged me tightly and doesn't let go untile I just give in and cry in his chest.