Chapter 4

Was the sun finally set and moon came out brighter than ever as the stars light up the night sky, we decided to leave so that Daniel could drop me off at home. We headed to his car me on the passenger side and him driving of course. "Before i drop you off I want to take you to one more place first." "What are you playing at Seavey." "Nothing you'll just have to see when we get there." "Fine, but you better not be planning on murdering me and dropping me off at the woods somewhere." i said jokingly while smiling. "Why would i ever do that to such an amazing girl." Daniel said smiling turning a corner parking in front of a little ice cream shop. "Really ice cream at 8:00." i say laughing at his childish ways. "Yep, come on." he says popping the P at the end grabbing my hand and dragging me into the ice cream parlor.

       We walking in hearing the bell on top of the door jingle seeing as to we're the only ones here besides an old couple laughing and talking. I smiled to myself seeing as even when your older love still exist. We walked to the front counter ringing the bell and not long after seeing a young girl robly the same age as us come out. I could tell she was checking Danie out completely ignoring me. "Hi what would you like." she said giving a cheeky smile towards Daniel battering her eyes. "um can i have a vanilla ice cream cone." "ok will that be all." i just stayed quiet not wanting to make a scene, i mean Danie and i aren't even official yet so why should i care right. "No what do you want Angelina."

        When Daniel said my name the girl at the counter snapped her head towards my way giving me a dirty look. "oh yeah I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." she said give the fakest smile I've ever seen. I juts ignored her and told her I wanted chocolate chip mint. "Ok I'll get that to you in jutsba few seconds." "Ok thx." Daniel said with us both heading to one of the booths by the door. As I sat down I was put into my deep thoughts and as we all know now that's never a good thing.
' this is when she's talking in her head'

     'I mean I know Daniel said that he loves me and all but I mean opinions can change fast especially if your me. I mean just look at her she's pretty, and has a nice smile, long hair, and then there's me.Yeah sure I'm a model but what does that even mean. ' I letting my head hang low as the thoughts rushed through my mind. Daniel could tell and so he tapped you causing you to look up. He opens his mouth to say something but was cut off by the waitress."Hers your ice cream." she said being a litte to touchy to Daniel for your liking. As she handed him is order you didn't see your any where. You were going to say something but then"Oh sorry we don't have anymore chocolate chip mint." She said showing that face smile while shooting daggers with her eyes at me. I was beginning to just get pissed of by her." Oh well than can I have cookie dough." I replied. "nope we're out." " well what about vanilla." you said smirking knowing you had won." "Sorry this cutie got the last one." she said smirking at you, giving a wink to Daniel and rubbing his back.

      I was so pissed like who does this Bitch think she is. She turned toward Daniel not even giving me a chance to speak again. "Hey so I was wondering if maybe when I get off work we can hang out later, I mean I don't see you with any one else." 'OK this Bitch did not just' "um I'll think I'll pass cuz I clearly do have some one to hang out with right here and you were being rude to her the time for doing nothing to you." I looked up at Daniel shocked like he wasn't yelling but just the way he said it was not expected. "Bu..." " No I have this wonderful, beautiful, talented girl sitting right in front of me that I love and I'm not trading her for the world. And that's OK if you don't ahevany more ice cream we can just share." Daniel said turning in my direction smiling while I just blushed and hid me now red face. ' Aww maybe I shouldn't doubt him again. I can trust him.' "Fine but just so you know your missing out sticking with whatever that is." the waitress said flipping her hair and walking away.

      "Aww you know you didn't have to do that." " Yeah but no one should be treated like that especially not you." "Thanks." "Come on I'll take you home now." "OK thx." We got up and left the parlor getting in his car.
Skip to when there at here house
"hey you know it's already 10, you can stay here if you want I don't mind."
"Um OK yeah sure." we got out the care and headed up to my apartment. Once we got in I went to the kitchen with Daniel following me. "Hey we can we watch a movie." "I mean yeah sure I think I have a frozen pizza I can warm up for us to eat." " perfect." " the movies are right under the TV in the cabinet so just pick one that's not scary OK." "nope ima pick a scary movie sorry not sorry." " uh I hate you." "You know you love me." "Nope." I said piping the p at the end. "ouch that hurt." Daniel said in a skeeking voice putting his hand over his heart like he was hurt. I just laughed at him and put the pizza in the over. Danile had just finished picking a movie finally juts when the pizza was ready. I walked to the living room pizza and soda in hand setting them down in the table and sitting on the floor were Danile later out all the pillows, cushions, and blankets for us.  "so what we watching." I said not wanting to know the answer. "you'll see one it starts and off you don't like scary movies then why do you have them in here anyways. " "I don't know, stop bullying me." I said like a kid playfully hitting him. "alright alright fine fine." Danile turned on the move and as soon as I saw THE Conjuring I freaked out and scooted closer to Daniel.

        He laughed at my baby was and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. Every time a jump scare came I screamed and burried my face in his chest. About 57 minutes into the move I started drinking get tiered and my eyes getting heavy. As much as I wanted to stay awake the darkness took over me and soon everything was black as I closed my eyes and drifted off.
Daniel's POV
about 57 minutes into the movie I hear light snores coming from Angelina. I looked down and saw her sleeping peacefully. 'God she's so beautiful' I turned off the TV and gently picked her up carrying her to her room. I was about to leave to go back home when she grabbed my arm. "Omg Angelina I'm so sorry for waking you." "uhm stay." A half sleep Angel said. I quietly laughs to myself and took my phone and wallet out of my pocket placing them on her night stand. I got in the bed wrapping my arms around her waits and pulled her closer to me. She turned around and snuggeled into my chest. ' Aww why is she so cute' I said mentally resting my head on hers gently and closing my eyes letting the darkeness take over...

A/N
Hey I know it's shorter then the other one but it's Friday and it's time for me to relax and chill but hope you enjoyed this episode if you have any comments on how I could make it better or if you simply want something to happen in the story I would be more than happy to put it in so yeah ✌