Chapter 14

~Same day~

Angelina POV

As the hours past I got more and more nervous. I had told Anna, Gabbie, and Jack that Daniel was coming si they could help me relax but currently it wasn't working.

"hun you need to chill out why are you freaking out so much." Gabbie said

"IDK know...what if he realizes that I was such a jerk to him and is mad at me, or just wants to be friends and nothing more, or what if he's dating h...her. " I say stuttering thinking of the fact Daniel would date the one that shall not be named.

"Girl chill Daniel loves you and would never ever date her." Anna said

"yeah Daniel messed up but he loves you...when your guys were dating he wouldn't shut up about you...is was so annoying." Jack says

"yeah yeah your right everything's going to be good." I said trying to convince myself.

All of the sudden a phone went off signalling some one got a text, and it came from Jack's front when pocket. He took his phone out off his pants and opened it.

"Daniel just texted me he said he just landed and if I could pick him up. I'll be back." Jack said grabb8ng his car keys and going out the door before saying," Don't worry everything is going to be okay." And with that he let me feeling more nervous than before.

"okay okay this is good this is good now me and Daniel can work things out and maybe just maybe try and start over. " I said fast breathing really heavily.

"okay hey hey look at me okay just breath hun breath...in and out in and out okay you got to calm down." Gabbie said

"yeah how about we go down to the beach really quick to get your mind off of things and then we can come back up here when they get back." Anna said smiling

"yeah we can go surfing...you love surfing to get your mind off things everyone knows that." Gabbie said grabbing a water.

"OK yeah sure let's go to the beach and suffer and then come back up here when they get back." I said going with Anna into our shared while Gabbie goes into her shared room with Jack to get ready. 10 minutes later were all ready with our surfing geer ready to head down to the beach. When we got to the beach we all ran into the water and started playing around and suffering. 30 minutes had passed so we decided to go back to the house forgetting all about Daniel and Jack from having so much fun. When we got back to the house we instantly hurd two guys laughing and playing around just remembering about Danile coming here.

"hey it's okay just talk to him." Anna said pushing me towards the laughter whispering. When I turned the corner the corner the room fell silent as Danile and I made eye contact with each other.

"well leave you guys alone." Jack said leaving the kitchen with Anna and Gabbie. We just stayed staring at each other untile I broke the silence.

"Want to go in the living room and talk." I said nervously for his response

"yeah sure." he said following me into the living room and sitting on the couch.

I had let Daniel explain everything and it some what made sense. I forgave him and we both decided to start over and take things slow. I guess I didn't have to be nervous.

32178 likes 3248 comments AngelinaSmith: Maybe this can workComments disabled

AngelinaSmith: Maybe this can work
Comments disabled

                           ~The End~

A/N
I know the ending wasn't that good I totally lost instperationfor this book but Adopted By Why Don't We will have a second stories soon so check it out when it's uploaded