Chapter 5

(by the way this is 1 year later)

      Me and Danile have been Dating for 1 years now. Everything has been going great except for the fact that Daniel is either always on tour or I'm working. Sometimes it really gets to me but Daniel is always there even if it's not physically, we get through it together. Today is our 1 year anniversary and Danile is on tour. He's in Hawaii right now and won't be able to make it out here. I tried booking a flight out to surprise him but all the flights are booked. There fans really go all out. I super bummed I wont get to see him but I mean I sighed up for this when I started dating no one ever said long distance would easy. It's the day of our anniversary, I just woke up not wanting to do anything but mop around all day, unfortunately I have to get ready for my shoots and interviews today. I dragged myself out of bed and checked the time. There was a nock on my door so I went to open it and couldn't believe who it was.
Daniel's POV
It's mine and Angelina's 1 year anniversary and I wanted to do something special for her. She said she would have flown out her but all the flights are booked so I'm going to head back to LA to surprise here. I just got to here apartment and I'm super nervous I don't know why. I mocked on her door twice and within seconds the door opened to reveal...

Angelina's POV
"DANILE OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." I said opening the door all the way jumping on him and wrapping my latest around his torso. Me being me I was completely balling my eyes out. "well I'm here to surprise you du." he said giggling at the end hugging me and kissing my cheek. I pulled back with my legs still around him going into a kiss which he gladly returned. He let me down holding my hand pulling me inside."Come on I have a present for you." he said dragging me in the kitchen. "OK close your eyes." "what are you planning now Seavey." "nothing just do it." "OK fine fine." I closed my eyes while Danile went somewhere and came back. "OK you can open now." I opened my eyes to see Danile holing a big teddy bear and roses I his hand. " Happy 1 year anniversary Angel." He said putting the stuff on the counter and coming to hug me. I hugged back crying for the second time in less than 5 minutes. "Aww babe don't cry. " "well I'm sorry your such a good boyfriend so much and I don't deserve you really your to good for me." "no you are better than enough for me OK. " he said pulling back and willing my tears away. "I love you." "love you too." he said kissing the top of my head.

What he got her^^^"I love it so much

What he got her^^^
"I love it so much." "anything for you my Angel." I smiled at the nickname he always calls me but that quickly change once I realized I had work today. "Danile I love you, you know I love you but I have work I can..." I was cut off by Daniel saying "don't worry I got that all figured out today is just me and you ok." I smiled so wide and ran to him ingulfing him in a hug. "OK so I have the whole day planned out so good get dressed." OK Mr fool of surprises but first I want to give you your gift now close your eyes." he did as told so I ran to my room and came back. "ok you can open them." his eyes lit up. I gave him a picture frame if us from our first date.

 I gave him a picture frame if us from our first date