Chapter 9

Daniels POV

"I just need some time to think right now." As the love of my life walked out the door I sighed and sat down in the couch. "She hates me." " yeah well I hate you too at the moment right now." Anna said crossing her arms. "yeah what you did wasn't cool man."    "But I didn't cheat on her I would never do that especially not after what happedn with her ex. I was set up." "yeah sure you were Daniel." Gabbriel said raising her eyebrows at me." " I swear. " I began to tell them everything that happened that night from begging to end."Wow I didn't expect that." "Yeah and u swear ima kill that Bitch Mady." (no hate to Mady ) " No that would just make thing worse,  I just ignored don't know. How am I supposed to win here back." "Well title be really hard but we'll try and convince here to at lest consider it will where on vacation." "wait wait vacation?" "Anna seriously." " SHIT sorry yeah Gabbi Jack Angelina and u are going to Hawaii. Just to get Angelina's mung off if things you know." "yeah so she can cool off." "oh ok. Have fun I guess." "k bye well be back in a week." With that they walked out the door. I got up and saw Jacks car outside soon smith Anna and Gabbi getting in as well and driving off to the airport. 'I need to think on how I'm going to get my girl back.'

A/N
Yep I know it's even shorter but I'm going to make the next 7 imagins short little instagram imagins for the time of them being on vacation and I might put a little real life in there u don't know yet well see