Abomination

Flashback

"Come on Scott get 'em! Left! Punch right! Kick left!" I felt like I was coach or something. Needless to say he way kicking their little werewolf asses. "Watch out! Bitch on your back!" I called. About a minute later, Isaac and Erica were both knocked out on the ground. Derek smiled looking down for a second. I think he was secretly proud of Scott. "Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you!" Scott exclaimed looking at the two knocked out werewolves on the ice. "He's just adding to his own power okay? It's all about him! He's making you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift but all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" He then grabbed the back of their jackets and slid them over till they were laying on each side of Derek. "It's true." Derek said making my eyebrows rise in surprise. "It is about power." I rolled my eyes. He started walking towards my brother, growing claws, fangs and eyes flashing red in the process. I gulped. "Um... Derek? Whatcha doing?" I asked innocently. He head banged my brother, clawed his claws into his side, and punched him in the face, another punch in the ribs and another punch in the face. Oh no, that last one was Scott punching Derek. Wohoo! Go Scotty! Derek grinned merely. He paced forward hitting my twin in the face a few more times, then grabbing his neck lifting him up in the air and slamming him down onto the ice. He then placed a foot on his chest making sure he wasn't going anywhere. "Oh come on! That's enough already! Can't you just accept the fact that he beat your little pets?" I cried out. Derek moved his foot, so Scott could breathe again. As he walked away I ran forward almost felling over on the ice and sliding over to Scott. "Oh my god, Scotty? Are you okay?"

Boyd got off his Zamboni and walked over to us. "For god's sake Boyd!" I cried out. "You don't wanna be like him!" I exclaimed. "You're right." Boyd said and I cried in relief. He then lifted his shirt revealing a bite on his side. "I wanna be like your brother." He said before walking away, following Derek and his little kinder garden.

End flashback

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the y-"

'Stiles what the hell oh my god I'm so glad you called are you alright?' I basically yelled through the phone. I threw my bag on the couch and sat down next to it. Scott had just dropped me off at home, he was going over to the animal clinic to see Doctor D because apparently the wound on his side that Derek gave him wasn't healing. 'Well, it was just my head, now I'm also deaf on one side.' He said sarcastically and I bit my lip feeling guilty. 'I'm sorry I just... It was Erica she... she pissed me off what did she do to you?' I asked him with a sigh. 'She hit me... with a part of my car... A girl hit me with a part of my car.' He grumbled through the phone. I rolled my eyes. 'Get over yourself Stilinski, where are you? Can you get home?' I asked. 'Nah, I'm having my jeep fixed first... Could you like... maybe come over? I wanna see you.' He said and I smiled. 'Of course I'll come, I'll be there soon okay?' I told him. 'BRING SOME ICE!' He yelled right before I hung up. I rolled my eyes and chuckled before picking up my bag again and leaving the house.

I entered the shop shewing my gum and looking around for any sign of my boyfriend. He was talking to some dude in a what I think used to be white tank top. Now it was more black. 'Hey babe.' I greeted him wrapping an arm around his waist. He turned his head to me and smiled. 'Hey princess.' He said pecking me on the lips before turning back to the dude fixing his jeep. 'Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage?' He asked the dude. 'It's probably going to run you around like... twelve hundred for parts and labor.' He replied with a shrug. 'Are you kidding?' Stiles exclaimed. 'Yeah what the hell dude! This thing doesn't even have a catalytic converter!' I added throwing my hands in the air. The dude stopped his annoying drill machine and looked at me with raised eyebrows, Stiles had a shocked mixed with confused look on his face. 'Yes I know what a catalytic converter is!' I groaned in annoyance. 'You know what a limited slip differential is?' The guy asked, poker facing me. I crossed my arms over my chest. 'Psh, of course I do. Who doesn't? It's that thing... that you use for... It... It's used for oh for god's sake I'm still a girl!' I sighed. The guy rolled his eyes and went back to his drilling. 'You're gonna need like fifteen hundred.' He said. Stiles sighed. 'Okay... just finish.' He grabbed my hand and walked away from the guy. 'We'll be back here, seething with fits of rage.' He added. 'I can't believe you know what a catalytic converter is.' He chuckled as his hand reached for the handle of the door leading to the small waiting room, or... whatever it's used for. I was about to reply saying that I actually had no idea what it was when Stiles pulled his hand back with a look of disgust. The door handle was covered in some kind of ooze and so was Stiles' hand now. 'Ew what the hell.' I muttered. Stiles groaned opening the door and letting me go first. After he closed the door behind us he pulled another look of disgust and wiped the stuff off on his sleeve. I heard another groan escape from his mouth and turned around to see he was looking at a picture on the wall. It was the car shop guy wearing a Beacon Hills lacrosse uniform. 'Figures...' We both mumbled with a shrug. Stiles pulled out his phone and opened a new text message. I noticed he didn't start typing and his hands started to shake, causing the phone to drop out of his grip onto the floor. 'Stiles?' I asked getting pretty worried. He looked over me out of the window. I followed his gaze for a second to see the guy was still fixing his jeep. I turned back and placed both my hands on his shoulders. 'Babe what's going on?' I asked. 'Sammy...' He muttered still looking out of the window. I turned back around and froze. Above the guy's head, a clawed and scaly hand appeared, reaching down. A tail whipped out slicing the guy's neck with one fast move. I watched the guy fell down on the floor. 'What the actual hell...' I muttered stepping closer to the window. 'Hey, you!' I screamed trying to get the guys attention. A thud sounding from behind me made me spun around, Stiles was also on the floor. 'Stiles!' I shrieked crouching down. It almost seemed like he was paralyzed, barely able to move. I watched him reach out for his phone. I got the hint grabbing the phone and quickly dialling the number for the police. I then heard someone calling for help. I turned back around and gasped when I saw the platform where Stiles' jeep was on, was moving downwards, with the guy right under it. I screamed running for the door but froze right before my hand grabbed the handle. I dropped Stiles' phone and started banging on the door. 'Hey! Stop! Stop that! Leave him alone!' I called. This wasn't gonna work. I took a few steps to my left so I was standing in front of the big window which had a view over the whole shop. The platform was still going down. I was now on the urge of crying. I shut my eyes as the platform downed the last few centimetres. I started sobbing knowing this guy's blood was on our hands. When I opened my eyes again I was met with yellow eyes that made me scream. I don't know what but something about them was so familiar.

"Nine-one-one what's your emergency?"

I look to right to Stiles' phone which was on the ground. When I looked back the yellow eyes were gone.

Okay you guys, I'm busy writing the last chapter of 'Abomination' right now and I'm at the swimming pool scene and eh... I was writing the part where Stiles lets go of Derek to get his phone *insert Titanic tune* anyway, I think I might put an idea in that just popped up in my head, I don't know if it's too early or not but I know you guys wanted this to happen so... I just don't know, maybe it's too early maybe it's the perfect opportunity? if you know what I'm talking about (I'M TRYING NOT TO SPOIL LOL) let me know if you think it's too early or not (DONT MENTION WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IF YOU DO THOUGH, SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND THEN ITS NO FUN ANYMORE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS HORRIBLE SENTENCE), if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll just go with what my heart tells me to do and if you don't like it, screw you. Hahaha no just kidding. I'm taking some risks at life hahah lol! Anyway, there's still on more chapter after this one before that scene so if you know what I'm talking about, let me know if it's time ... 'if it's time' that sounds so weird haha!! I just know that if I go along with it, there's gonna be a huuuuggeee change in my writing about Sammy hahaha :P