Raving Part 3

'Did you bring your entire wardrobe to my house?' Stiles chuckled as he laid down on his bed. I emptied my bag on his desk revealing multiple dresses, shirts, shorts and what not. I stuck out my tongue at him before starting to look through them. I picked out a navy blue dress that reached mid-thigh, I held it in front of me and turned around. 'What do you think?' I asked him. 'Looks nice.' He replied. I rolled my eyes. I placed it back in his desk and picked out a light pink dress. I showed it to him. 'Pretty.' Was his answer. 'You are not helping!' I groaned throwing the dress back on the desk. He sighed. 'Princess, you could be wearing a onesie to the rave you'd still be the prettiest girl there.' He said. I smiled and walked over to him. I sat down on the bed next to him and grabbed his hand. 'Actually a onesie wouldn't be such a bad idea.' he continued quietly. I frowned. 'The other boys wouldn't have anything to look at that way.' He shrugged before kissing my hand. 'You're cute.' I giggled before replacing my legs so they were on each side of his torso. This clearly surprised him. It even surprised me, I wasn't the one to take the first step in situations like this. I have a pretty big mouth but when it comes to stuff like this? No way. But with Stiles it was different. 'So... it's still half an hour before we have to meet up with Scotty.' I said as I brought my face towards his. 'Half an hour ha?' He said quietly and smiled before softly pressing his lips to mine. I don't know what it was, but it was just something about kissing Stiles. It never gets boring, it's never the same. The only other boy I'd gone this far with Jackson, who we were planning on "saving" tonight. Okay that's a little ironic. I moved my lips from his lips to his jaw down to his neck, I had no idea where it was coming from. I'd never done this but it seemed like I knew what to do. I heard him sigh and his hands reached up to my waist sliding under my shirt. 'Sammy...' He muttered. 'Yes?' I muttered kissing my way back to his lips. His grip around my waist got stronger. 'If you keep doing this you won't be making it to the rave.' He warned. I smirked. 'Doing what?' I asked innocently. I lowered my head again. 'This?' I whispered before placing my lips to his neck again. He growled and suddenly I was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me. He smashed his lips onto mine kissing my hungrily. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him impossibly closer to me. He detached his lips from mine and brought them to my neck. I let out a moan, if I had one soft spot, it was my fricking neck. 'Stiles... the rave...' I sighed. 'Forget the rave...' He muttered as his hand reached under my shirt again pulling it up. Okay I had to admit all of this was feeling really good, but we had save Jackson. It was like Stiles was a drug. Like when you have to do your homework but you'd rather watch TV. If I don't stop now I indeed won't be making it to the rave. I deeply regretted it but I placed both hands on his shoulders pushing him back. He looked confused and disappointed. 'The rave, babe. Scott's counting on us.' I said quietly. He nodded and sat up straight. 'You eh, might wanna clean up a bit and stuff first, your hair looks like sex.' He chuckled and quickly kissed my head before running out of the room. 'Great...' I muttered. I grabbed the navy blue dress and went to the bedroom. I slipped on the dress and looked into the mirror. Stiles was right, my hair looked like sex. I brushed through it and re-did my makeup. I quickly slipped on my heels and my leather jacket before walking down the stairs. I walked outside where I met both Stiles and his dad. 'Hey Papa Stilinski!' I cheered but when he looked at me over my shoulder he didn't look at too happy. He forced a small smile. 'Hey Samantha, you look beautiful.' He said before turning back to his son. He sighed. 'It was decided that the son of a police chief stealing police property and having a restraining order filled against him by one of the towns most respected attorney did not reflect well on the county.' He told his son. My jaw dropped. 'They fired you.' Stiles deadpanned. 'No, it's a leave of absence.' The sheriff replied wearily. 'It's temporary.' He shrugged. 'Did they say it was temporary or...' Stiles asked. While he kept his gaze on his father I saw his hand motioning for me to come over. I slowly did. 'Actually no.' His dad said. Stiles grabbed my hand and held it tightly. 'But don't worry about me, its fine. We're going to be fine.' He said as he turned around. 'Wait, dad!' Stiles called. 'I-I don't get it, why aren't angry at me?' He asked confused. 'I don't know.' The sheriff said with a shake of his head. 'Maybe I just don't wanna feel any worse than I already by having to yell at my son, especially in front of his girlfriend.' He turned around again and this time Stiles didn't stop him. He turned to me and let out a sigh. 'Stiles...' I said not really knowing what to say. He shook his head, biting his lip as if he was fighting back the tears. 'Just... hug me? Please?' He asked quietly and I felt my own eyes tear up as I stood on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. His wrapped his around my waist tightly and buried his head in the crook of my neck. 'I love you so so much Samantha McCall.' He sighed. Even though it was dark I could see the sheriff looking at us through the window, he sent me a small smile. 'I love you too Stiles, more than anything.' I whispered.