Battlefield

I was currently outside the guiding's counsellor's office, waiting for Stiles. Since we were in a pretty hard-core situation you know involving a gun and a crazy person, who is now dead. Yep that's right, I heard the news last night. Matt drowned, looks like his fear got to him after all. Anyways, we now each have to go in there, and basically talk about our feelings and stuff. I just told her Matt had a sick mind and that I couldn't care less since he shot both me and my brother and threatened Stiles. The bitch was already dead to me. There was a good thing that came out of this though, Papa Stilinski is back on the job and is allowed to catch bad guys again. A bad thing, was our mother. She locked herself up in her room the first day, refusing to come out and talk to us.

[Stiles POV]

'And what about you Stiles? Feeling some anxiety about the championship game tomorrow?' The brown haired woman asked me. 'Why would you ask me that?' I mumbled as I held the net of my lacrosse stick between my teeth, trying to fix it. I looked down at the lacrosse stick and quickly put it down. 'Uh, no. I...I never actually play. But hey since one of my team mates is dead and another one is missing who knows, right?' I sighed. 'You mean Isaac.' She confirmed with a nod. 'One of the three runaways.' meaning Erica and Boyd as the two others. 'You haven't heard from any of them have you?' Well no, the only werewolves I trust are my girlfriend and her brother. 'How come you're not taking any notes on this?' I asked her. She had her hands placed on her lap, no note book, no laptop. Nothing. 'I do my notes after the session.' She replied. 'Your memory is that good?' I asked. 'How about we get back to you.' She said and I lowered my head. 'I wanna talk about Samantha, Scott's sister.' She said and my head snapped back up. 'What about her?' I questioned, a little too fast I think. She smiled half a smile at me. 'I know you two are dating, how long?' She asked me. 'A few months now, a year at the end of the school year.' I replied slowly. Why is she interested in my relationship with Sammy? 'She was there at the police station, but you weren't always with her, she was with Scott. How were you feeling when she wasn't with you?' She asked me. I really didn't get why she needs this information, but I answered anyway. 'Honestly, it felt like hell.' I admitted. 'I have this constant feeling of fear, not for myself... but for her. Even though she's with her brother, who would never let her get hurt, he'd die for her. So I know she's safe but still...' I sighed. She nodded in an understanding way. 'You, Sam and Scott have been friends for a long time, right? So she's probably always with you guys. But I know you and Scott can get yourself in a little trouble sometimes, doesn't that mean you get her in trouble as well? Like at the police station?' She asked. I shook my head. 'We tried leaving her out once, but she found out and came after us, almost got her hurt. Since then I don't try to keep her away. She's just looking out for us just as much as we're looking out for her. And even though I'm scared for her, I know she can take care of herself.' I said. She tilted her head to the side a little. 'You two are really close aren't you?' She asked and I nodded again. 'But not as close as her and Scott though.' I replied. 'Yes... they are twins right? That's always a different kind of band...' She said smiling a little. I chuckled and shook my head. 'No... Yes they are twins but Scott and Sam's band... that's something else. They'd die for each other, it's a dangerous but such a beautiful thing at the same time...'

[Sam POV]

Stiles walked around the car and opened the door for me. I smiled as I grabbed his hand and jumped out of the jeep. He kept his hand in mine as he walked to my front door. I turned around and looked up at him with a smile. 'Can I come in or..?' He asked me with an unsure smile. I sighed. 'I really wish you could, but I kinda have to talk to Scott about something...' I said biting my lip as I watched his face drop. 'That's okay, I'll just see you tomorrow.' He shrugged and kissed my forehead before he walked back to his jeep. I sighed and opened the door walking inside. I threw my bag on the sofa and made my way into the kitchen to get a drink. I quietly whistled along to a song as I walked towards the staircase. When I looked up I was met with Gerard and the kanima and I dropped my glass making it shatter into pieces on the ground. My jaw dropped. 'What in the hell...' I muttered. Gerard only smiled as he walked down the stairs. 'Have a good night Samantha.' He said before leaving my house. I finally remembered how to breathe and I ran up the stairs into Scott's room.

**_**

'I can't believe he broke into our house.' I muttered as Scott petted the sick dog on the table, Doctor D was messing with some bottles across the room. 'He did.' Scott replied with a sigh. 'But he didn't hurt mom, which is all I care about at the moment." He said cupping my cheek for a moment and I nodded. I join Scott at his job at the animal clinic from time to time, otherwise I'm just bored at home alone. The bell sounded meaning someone had entered the waiting room. 'Would you mind checking who that is?' Deaton smiled at us. We nodded, I jumped off the table and froze when suddenly all the dogs in the backroom started barking, even the sick dog on the table made some noise. It's got to be a werewolf. Scott and I looked at each other and shrugged before going into the other room, Deaton behind us. My jaw dropped when I saw who it was. 'Isaac...' I muttered looking at the curly haired boy who had his hands in his pockets and looked at us sadly. 'It's okay Isaac, we're open.' Deaton told him and he slowly walked over to us following us back into the other room. Deaton continued helping the sick and the three of us just stood around the table watching. 'Why does it smell like that?' Isaac suddenly asked scrunching up his nose, I giggled. 'What?' Isaac asked confused referring to my giggle. Deaton smiled a little. 'Scott said almost the same thing to me a few months ago, Sam did as about a weeks ago or something. One day they could somehow tell the difference between which animals were getting better and which... were not.' He said looking down at the dog on the table. Isaac looked down at the dog sadly. 'He's not getting better is he?' He asked quietly. Deaton shook his head. 'Is it like cancer?' Isaac asked. 'Osteosarcoma. Had a very distinct scent doesn't it? Come here.' He told Isaac and took a step aside as Isaac stood next to him, in front of me. 'I know you're well aware of what your new abilities can do for you.' Deaton began talking. 'Improved strength, speed, healing... Ever wonder what it could for others?' Deaton asked and Isaac looked at me and Scott confused. I bet he didn't know he could use his abilities to help others. Deaton taught me and Scott a while ago. Deaton nodded at me. 'Why don't you show him Sammy?' He said smiling. I smiled and reached my hand across the table. 'Gimme your hand.' I told Isaac, and he slowly placed his large hand onto my tiny one, shooting a glance at Scott every now and then. I carefully placed his hand on the dog's fur, black lines started appearing on his hand, and they faded as he pulled his hand back with a scared look. 'What'd I do?' He asked confused. 'You took some of his pain away.' Scott said smiling a little. 'Only a little bit.' Deaton added. 'But sometimes a little can make quite a difference.' I finished. I couldn't help smiling as I saw Isaac wipe away a tear with the back of his hand. 'It's okay, the first time he showed us we cried too.' Scott said looking at me and smiling. Isaac looked up at us with the happiest smile.

**_**

I handed Scott the last bottle and he placed it on the shelve. 'They're leaving, tonight. During the game.' Isaac said. He was leaning against the table with his back turned to us. He meant Erica and Boyd. 'So why are you telling us?' Scott asked. 'I'm not telling you, I'm asking you.' Isaac replied and I frowned. 'I'm asking for your advice.' He said. 'From us, why?' Scott asked confused. 'Because I trust you.' Isaac replied. I jumped onto the table and turned around so I was sitting next to a standing Isaac. 'Why?' I asked with a frown. 'Because you always seem to wanna do the right thing.' Isaac said. 'We usually have no idea what we're doing.' Scott replied and I chuckled. 'Actually we always have no idea what we're doing.' I added with a giggle making Isaac chuckle next to me. 'Do you wanna let me know what you're doing right now?' He asked. 'We're not going anywhere if that's what you mean.' I said pulling my knees of to my stomach, wrapping my arms around them and resting my head on top of 'em. Isaac turned his head to me and I smiled a little. 'There are too many people here who need us.' Scott said. 'Well I guess that makes me lucky cause eh... I don't have anyone.' Isaac said and I frowned. I felt so bad for him, yeah his father was kind of a douche but... now the kids all alone. That must suck. I had no idea what'd I do if I didn't have Scott, my mom or Stiles... Isaac shot me one last smile before he got up and walked towards the door. 'Are you gonna go with them?' Scott asked making him turn back around. 'Yeah, yeah I think I will. Good luck with the game though.' He said. 'Thanks but I'm not going either, can't even think about playing some meaningless game right now.' Scott said putting his hands in his pockets and looking down at his feet. 'You weren't at practice last week were you?' Isaac asked my brother. 'No I skipped it, why?' He replied with a frown. 'And you didn't hear?' Isaac asked. 'Hear what?' I asked climbing off the table. I know, I get way too curious sometimes. I can't help it. 'Jackson was there.' Isaac said and both mine and Scott's jaws dropped. 'What do you mean there?' I asked. 'As if nothing had happened.' Isaac replied. 'But that means... the game tonight...' Scott began. 'Yeah. He's playing.' Isaac said. 'Okay well we're definitely going now!' I said.

Ay ay ay ay the end is so close omggggg

Enjoy!