Fury Part 2

'She's on her way here.' Scott told us as he put his phone back in his pocket. Okay so far everything is going good. I stood op and frowned when I noticed the sheriff's eyes widen. 'Papa Stilinski?' I asked with a worried look on my face. I followed his gaze which led me to the door. I smiled when I saw Stiles walking back inside, but it then faded when I also saw Matt walking inside, with a gun pressed to Stiles' back. I rushed forward but Scott wrapped his arms around my waist. 'You let him go right now.' I growled, fighting against Scott's grip. Matt shrugged, then pushed Stiles back saying he could come over to us. Which he quickly did. Scott let go of me and Stiles took his place, only wrapping his arms around me from the front. The sheriff slowly stood up. 'It's Matt, right?' He asked and Matt nodded. 'Matt I can assure you, whatever's going on there's gotta a solution that doesn't involve a gun.' He said as he held his hands in the air. 'It's funny you say that because I think you don't know just how right you are.' Matt answered making me frown a little. 'I know you don't wanna hurt people.' Papa Stilinski said. 'Actually I wanna hurt... a lot of people. You four weren't on my list but I could persuade it. One way is to try calling someone on your cell phone like the McCall's are doing.' Matt said and Scott and I quickly pulled our hands from our pockets. Dammit that kids smart. 'That could get someone hurt.' He then motioned for us to put our cell phones on the desk. 'Everyone. Now!' We quickly did as he said and pulled our phones from our pockets and placed them on the desk. He then moved us to the cellblock and told Stiles to chain the sheriff up in one of the cells with his own handcuffs. Stiles did so but I noticed he kept them pretty loose, Matt also saw that. 'Tighter.' He said pointing the gun at them. 'Do as he says, Stiles.' The sheriff said and Stiles did so with a sigh. Matt then made us walk again, into the hallway. As we did, Scott suddenly stopped walking making me smash into his back. 'What the hell.' I muttered reaching for my forehead. 'Don't look to your right Sammy.' Scott said quietly and of course the only reaction I had in my stupid head was to look to my right. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands, three cops were dead on the floor with blood everywhere. 'Are you gonna kill everyone in here?' Scott asked. 'Nah that's what Jacksons for.' Matt replied with a smile. 'I just think about killing 'em. And he does it.' He then pushed us again making us continue to walk.

**_**

'You are a horrible person, you know that Matthew?' I grumbled as I sat on the desk and watched Scott destroy all forms of evidence that were on paper, and Stiles those who were on the computer. He only shrugged. 'Deleted.' Stiles suddenly said making me turn my head towards him. 'And we're done. Thanks oh Matt because all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first.' He sighed. 'Whatever that means.' I added mumbling. 'I think we're good here, right? You know we'll get Stiles' dad and you'll go... continue... whatever it is that you're doing.' I sighed and jumped off the desk. Just then the sound of a car parking sounded next to the building. 'Sounds like your moms here, McCall.' Matt said and I groaned. I totally forgot she was coming here. 'Matt don't do this.' Scott said. 'When she comes through the door I'll just tell her to leave... with Sammy.' He said making my head snap towards him. 'No...' I whispered but he ignored me. 'I'll tell her we didn't find anything just... please Matt.' Scott begged. 'If you don't move... now. I'm gonna kill Stiles first, then your sister and then your mom.' Matt said slowly. Scott grabbed my arm pulling me away from him as we walked out of the room back to the front desk. 'Open it.' Matt said nodding at the door. 'Please Matt...' Scott begged again. 'Open. The. Door.' Matt said. Since Scott clearly wasn't planning on making a move, I reached out my hand for the door handle. I opened the door and I felt like I could cry with relief. 'Thank god...' I muttered as I found Derek standing there instead of my mom. But something wasn't right. Derek started moving forward and then he fell on the ground leaving me standing face to face with a half turned Jackson. I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me back, it was Stiles. He pulled me close to him. Matt crouched down next to Derek. 'This is the one controlling him?' Derek asked in disbelief. 'This kid?' He sighed. 'Well Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big bad werewolf. Oh wait, that's right! I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, kanimas... It's like a freaking Halloween party every full moon.' Matt said looking at me and my brother. He then looked at Stiles. 'Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?' He asked. 'The Abominable snowman.' He replied dryly making me snort a little. 'But it's more of like a winter time thing you know, seasonal. He added with a shrug. Matt tilted his head to the side and the next thing I know I see Jackson making a move. Stiles started tumbling forward and muttered 'You bitch.' before falling on top of our alpha werewolf. 'Get him off of me.' Derek grumbled. 'Oh I don't know Derek I think you two make a pretty good pair.' Matt smirked and I rolled my eyes. 'Yo cupid.' I sighed patting Matt's shoulder. 'That one's mine remember?' I asked raising an eyebrow and pointing a finger at Stiles. 'It must kinda suck though.' Matt continued completely ignoring me. 'To have all that power taken away from you by just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless.' He told Derek. 'Still got some teeth, why don't you come a little closer, ha? See how helpless I am.' Derek said. Another car parked next to the building. 'Is that her?' Matt asked referring to my mother. 'Nah I think that's just the pizza.' I shrugged making Matt sigh. He stood up and faced me and my brother. 'You.' he said looking at me. 'Shut the hell up, you annoy me.' I shrugged. 'Meh, I have a talent.' He rolled his eyes and turned to Scott. 'Do as I say and I won't hurt her, I won't even let Jackson go near her.' He said. 'Scott don't trust him!' Stiles called out. Matt rolled his eyes, leaned down and rolled Stiles off Derek. 'This work better for you?' He asked and he then placed his foot on Stiles' chest, near his throat making it hard to breathe for him. I rushed forward again but Scott stopped me once again. 'If you don't get your filthy shoe of my boyfriend I swear to god I'll rip you apart, limp by limp.' I warned him slowly. 'Then do what I tell you to do.' He replied, still not removing his foot. I frowned looking down at my boyfriend, he was really starting to struggle. 'Stop! Please!' I yelled, with a crack in my voice but I didn't care. 'Please Matthew! Stop!' He finally removed his foot and I basically fell down to my knees. I crawled over to him and cupped his face in my hands. 'You're okay, you're okay...' I muttered. 'I'm okay.' He repeated. 'You.' Matt said looking at Jackson, or the part of him that wasn't covered in scales yet. 'Take him in there.' He then grabbed the collar of my jacket pulling me up to my feet. 'You two, come with me.' He said. He walked us to the door where our mother just entered. 'Scott? Sammy?' She asked looking around. She hadn't seen us yet. Scott stood in front of us, Matt stood behind him pointing the gun to his back. I was standing next to him and the strong hand around my upper arm made sure I wasn't going anywhere. He squeezed my arm. I cleared my throat. 'Mom.' I breathed out, another crack in my voice.

A little cliffhanger and a little cliffhanger there hahahah I know I know

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT TEEN WOLF COMING BACK SOON AND ME FINALLY STARTING ON SEASON 3 SOON THAT I WANNA FINISH SEASON 2 TONIGHT!! (Don't count on it lol it's 22:39 pm and this gurl got school tomorrow I'll finish them tomorrow pinky swear)

I only have one or two episodes to write and asdfghjklm

anyway, I'm gonna leave. Write the last episodes and then publish the last two or three idk I lost count honestly! I'll probably work on a cover for book three on Wednesday or some shit but I also gotta do some econ homework but fuck that shit really

love ya'll <3