Masterplan

FINAL CHAPTER! I'm gonna do the last episode in one chapter (dk why I just felt like it) so it's gonna be a pretty long chapy so you might wanna grab some snacks, drinks and go pee because if you dare do that in the middle of this chapter I will find you. lol no just kidding! Enjoy!!

'I had a meet with the medical examiner trying to figure out what happened with Jackson, I got an A.P.B out on Stiles, his jeep is still in the parking lot which means... ah what the hell I don't even know what that means..' the sheriff muttered with a sigh. 'Alright, that's it.' I said wiping away another tear as I pushed my way past them. Isaac grabbed my wrist pulling me back. 'What are you doing?' He asked me. 'What do you think? I'm going to look for him.' I said trying to pull free from his grip. 'Sam...' the sheriff sighed. 'We all wanna find him but going out on your own is a dangerous thing to do.' He told me. 'Just... if he answers his phone, if he answers his e-mails, if either of you see him...' He let out another sigh. 'We'll call you.' Isaac said quietly. 'Look he's probably just freaking out by all the attention or something.' Scott said and the sheriff nodded before walking off. 'You know that's not what happened.' I said as I turned to my brother. 'Scott I know Stiles, he'd never take off without telling anyone! Something is wrong and if we don't find him I...I...' I started crying again and Scott pulled me into his arms and I sobbed against his chest. 'McCall.' I then heard coach say from behind me. He stopped talking for a moment, probably noticing me. 'Eh... we need you on the team, okay? But you know I can't put you on the field next season if you can't get your grades up.' He said. 'Yeah, I know coach.' Scott said as he carefully rubbed circles on my back with his hand. 'I mean, I know I yell a lot but it's like I hate you guys. Well I kinda hate Greenberg but you know... I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up.' Coach said. 'I will.' Scott assured him. 'I know...' Coach said and I heard him walk away. 'Is that everyone?' Scott asked. I detached myself from him and looked around the room. 'I think so...' Isaac muttered also looking around. There then was the sound of metal being torn. I turned around to see the door of Stiles' locker on the floor. 'You're gonna find him by his scent?' Isaac asked. 'Yeah, we all are.' Scott said handing Isaac a shoe and grabbing himself a shirt. 'How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?' He questioned and I rolled my eyes. 'And what about you?' He then asked nodding at me. Scott chuckled. 'Her entire outfit is Stiles.' He said and I nodded looking down at the shirt and sweatpants I was currently wearing, all Stiles'. My eyes then caught something behind the two boys. Scott turned around, it was Derek. 'We need to talk.' He said and suddenly Peter appeared behind him- wait what? 'All of us.' Peter said. 'Holy sh...' Scott said. I grabbed Scott's arm. 'You can see him right? We're all seeing dead people right, it's not just me?' I asked him. 'What the hell is this?' Scott asked as he took a step forward. 'You know I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff station.' Derek shrugged. Oh, that one must hurt. 'Okay hold on, he threatened to kill my mom.' Scott said quickly. 'And I had to get close to him what was I supposed to do?' He asked. 'I'm gonna go with Scott on this one.' Peter said. 'I mean, have you seen his mom. She's gorgeous.' He said. I growled and stepped forward but Isaac held me back. 'Don't you dare speak about her.' I said darkly. Peter tilted his head to the side with a smirk. 'I can see you finally joined the club.' He said. 'Who's he?' Isaac asked from behind. 'A first class douche bag.' I said crossing my arms over my chest, Scott shot me a look and I shrugged. 'That's Peter, Derek's uncle.' He then told Isaac. 'A little while ago he tried to kill us all, we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat.' I added with a smirk, Derek glared. Behind Derek, Peter raised his hand. 'Hi.' He smiled. 'Good to know...' Isaac muttered. 'How is he alive?' Scott asked. 'Look short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. Maybe how to save him.' Derek said and I scoffed. 'Too late sweetheart, he already took care of that himself, he's dead.' I said leaving the two werewolves confused. 'What?' Derek asked confused. 'Yeah Jackson's dead it just happened on the field.' Scott said. Peter lowered his head. 'Okay why is no one taking this as good news?' Isaac asked confused. 'I kinda do...' I said raising my hand earning a look from Scott. 'Because if Jackson's dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen.' Peter said. 'But why?' Derek said looking back at his uncle. 'Well that's exactly what we need to figure out.' Peter said stepping forward. 'And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly.'