Brawl Of The Wild Review | ✔️

#1. It was amazing.
Just that.

#2. Why was there so much flipping dog man hate?
Obviously there wasn't real abuse but I mean torture as in ruining his spirit and making him genuinely feel bad about himself. And making me really hate those pEoPle who did that to him. Now that is not what I want to see at all Dav. >:'(
Yet, it's good for character development and such though, loved it anyway even though it hurt to see.

🖊️(Future Lazuli notes: you were so right me. This book slayed so hard. Still one of my favourites ever<33..)

#3. Was it me or did Petey not have more character development/ "screen time" or pagetime or WhaTevEr as I expected and wanted to see in this book?
I have read the book like 5 times overall over and over to you know get the messages more and I see that Petey wasn't really that big in this book. But I kinda get it since he was kind of the main focus in Lord Of The Fleas. And now Dogman is for Brawl Of The Wild.

#4. I love the messages and some quotes from itt aaa

#5. I LOVe the March of the misfits chapter and the title page of that chapter. It means everything.
They're everything.
And the first page of that chapter MMmdm three full panels of Dogman, Petey and Li'l Petey. All that was left was Li'l Petey and Dogman to hold hands and then I can finally die hapPilY.

🖊️(Future Lazuli notes: ooooooohhh girrrll do I have something to show uuu... *Dog Man: Mothering heights cover*

#6. The "girl power"
I liked this because I find the dogman books to be full of guys, and I'm not just saying this cause I'm a gurL but I would like some othEr girl character pleasE.
But I know that Dav is adding a new character in book #8 and gUess whAt, it's a girl. And it's a penguin. If ya don't believe me look at Dav's Instagram it's Petey_haw_haw. It's on the latest the Fleas post.
But we still don't know the title of that one and what it's gonna be about. :/

🖊️(Future Lazuli notes: BRO SHE NEVER CAME LOOOLLLL, but I hope so........)

-I felt like shipping Sarah and Yolay in this book a
L it tlE don't sue me
ple a s e- but nawww
I ship Sarah and Chief-

🖊️(Future Lazuli notes: SO outdated... we flopped here)

#7. H U r L biCh- h U rL-
That was a little unexpected and random in the book lmao
EeeHh

#8 The ending wasn't everything?
Don't get me wrong the ending was supa cute and heart warming, but- what happened, I wanted to see Dogman, Li'l Petey and 80-Hd walk home together and talk for a bit. And like a mini comic at the end of the book cause that's always good. I don't know what Dav did this time but it's alright I'm not too bothered.
Oh and that
"DOGMAN IS GO" With the title of the book and everything. And then the,
"That sure don't make no sense." "But we like it!" PaarT¿ it's MissinG

-Overall the book made me question this series and the hurt it's doing to me Jk but it's great, I think I'm joking I don't know. I can not wAit for the next book: "Dogman For whom the ball rolls"
I can not also wait for this said new villain ¿¿¡ also Petey's DAd?
*gasp* he's gonna meet his grandson and son-in-law! Epic :')

🖊️(Future Lazuli notes: YEA not epic.. 😁 anyways here's one of my favourite parts because it's heartwarming. I love Dog Man and Chiefs father-son like relationship)

 I love Dog Man and Chiefs father-son like relationship)