Dog Man: Fetch-22 👏Review👏 ✔

Contains Spoilers ⚠️

Okay, so the book was amazing, and honestly I feel like dying because I didn't read it in it's entirely 60 times.idk what's wrong with me. And reason I didn't post any more sneak peeks, and stuff and showing the chapter names, is because I really didn't want to see much for this book. Wanted it to be more fresh and new to me ya know.

Alright enough rambling about stuff, how about I talk about the actual book and my thoughts.

#1. The beginning

Alrighty kiddies, so the beginning of this book was interesting to say the least. And I'm just gonna say right now, I'm not the biggest fan of "the fair fairy" sorry just not the most likeable character. At least nothing interesting about her ,,,y e t—?

It just consisted of her show, and her sucking at doing her job lol. And hee it's cute how Dog Man covers Li'l Petey's eyes watching the show. He's a good dad

 He's a good dad

#2. Shared Custody my boys

Ummm,,,I think everybody should just look at this page right here.. I love them. They're both handing his hands duigfrirjfirioiid r aaAACIW

🖋️(Future Lazuli notes: Again, most sane Dog Man fan)

SoO Basically here, Petey comes to pick up Li'l Petey to come to his house for the week

SoO Basically here, Petey comes to pick up Li'l Petey to come to his house for the week. Which is a little weird because he's picking him up on Sunday nights, and obviously here it is not night time,, but whatever cool. But then it does turn night time like 2 minutes after he gets there lmao. Loollsd the thing they tried to do, taking them with him in his big backpack is HA it unluckily didn't work and Petey found out. Petey,,, w h y...just let them in your house plz I beg of you.

#3. Li'l Petey is smart af

I've already said this before, but Li'l Petey is vvvery smart for like whatever small child age he is. In this chapter, he literally discovers a chemical in the supa brain dots that trigger anger and evil inside them. Then he proceeds to tell Petey that Flippy was innocent the whole time, just got angry from the brain dots.