Random Thoughts | 💭

Hiya, now I'm gonna say stuff that I wonder other people think too Hhhm

- Am I the only one who thinks that Chief and Sarah are kind of Dogman's parents in a way?

And I mean like, in Brawl of the Wild for example. Dogman thought of Chief and Sarah at the same time when he dug that hole and he kinda looked like his parents. Call me crazy but I used to think that Chief was a little like his owner in the past like back then when Unleashed came out. Think about it, Dogman always jumps and dances when he sees Chief like any other dog does to their owner in real life.
And Sarah just seems like a mother to Dogman.
It just jusT seEMed like that okaaY

🖊️(Future Lazuli notes: To preserve these super old stuff I had in this book I'll just be adding my extra thoughts that I think now if you couldn't tell by now. Some of this is so cringy but bear with me!! 14 year old me cooked with all these opinions bc I still agree with her loll)

 Some of this is so cringy but bear with me!! 14 year old me cooked with all these opinions bc I still agree with her loll)

See¿

- I wonder if Petey's dad is bad or good

My guess is he's bad. Because, like what else, he's the father of Petey and I bet Petey was abused or treated badly in his childhood probabLY- who knows maybe not-

🖊️(Future Lazuli notes: OFC HE WAS IDIOT. Peteys flippin dad sucks so bad.)

And also what else happened to make Petey who he is and be become bad? Cause if it's just that betrayal moment-

-Sarah and Chief hUuh
I had a conversation about it and it made me think. Sarah and Chief, is that supposed to be a thing? Like from Dav? ActualLlYy
I always got that little hint here and there from the books. But whatever maybe it's just my shipper mind taking over like usual.

🖊️(Future Lazuli notes: Yeeeaaa...about that...they're not canon like at all. They FLOPPED SO HARD. LIKE. Chief is all with nurse lady and stuff, I'm still iffy about it but whatever.)

I'm honestly going to deep with these children's books that aren'T even foR My agE-

🖊️(Future Lazuli notes: Man it's okay, no one cares, and if you, person reading this ever feels shame for liking something that's for little kids, do not feel bad about it. It is something that makes you happy, if it gives you comfort then it is important and it is for you!! Kisses, live your life man!!)

 It is something that makes you happy, if it gives you comfort then it is important and it is for you!! Kisses, live your life man!!)