e i g h t

I look at the dresses through the window but none caught my eye.

Uncle shawn and i had been walking around all day trying to find the perfect dress for tonights business party. He got the classic but still hot black and white suit but i struggled to find anything.

How about this one

I turn around looking at the dress he had in his hand. The dress was an ugly brown color with black jewels.

Im not wearing that

I laugh as i watch him put it back then turn twords the back of the shop spotting the most beautiful dress i have seen.

A simple red dress with a plunging v-neck and a slit on the right leg.

I run to the dress and smile when i realize its my size. Without uncle shawn seeing me i walk into the dressing room and try it on. I was impressed by how it fit me so well.

I walk out of the dressing room and try to hide the dress before uncle shawn sees it.

I found the dress but your not allowed to see it until tonight.

He looked at me confused and i just smiled

When did you even try it on, i turned around for like 5 seconds.

I just smile and he hands me his card but i push his hand away.

I can pay for my own dress.

He reaches out grabing my hand and placing the card in it.

I invited you, this is my treat so please let me pay for the dress.

I close my hand with the card in it and shake my head.

Fine but I'll pay you back somehow

He smirks letting go of my hand

Deal

He pulls out his phone walking over to a chair while i go to pay for the dress. It was an older lady who checked me out and she was the sweetest little thing.

Your boyfriend over there is going to love this on you sweetie

I follow her eyes which land on uncle shawn.

Oh no hes not my boyfriend.

She looks back at me giving me the "oh" look and smiles. I grab my bag and say goodbye before walking back to uncle shawn.

We walk down the the street taking a turn before entering his building. We are greeted by the doorman and front desk.

Good afternoon mr.mendes.

He holds his hat slightly tilting down

Hello Roger.

He smiles back at us then turns twords the door greating someone else.

We wait for the elevator doors to open before entering shawns apartment.

The party starts at 7pm so we should leave around 6:30 to dodge traffic.

The doors open and uncle shawn places his hand on my back before we both walk in. I nearly left his grip before i was spun around now centimeters away.

I cant wait to see you in that dress tonight kitten

I feel the usual heat rise up to my cheeks and his grip tighten.