t w e l e v e

The devil works hard but jenna works harder.

As i walked up to my parents she runs over to shawn wraping her arms around him going in for a kiss but luckly he dodged it.

Jenna can i speak with you upstairs?

The smile fades from her face as she follows shawn up the stairs abd as they dissapear my mom and dad pull me to the couch.

What are you guys doing in canada?

They gave us a week break and instead of staying we wanted to come see our baby.

My mom leans over giving me another hug then my dad jumps in squeezing us yelling "family hug" .

It didnt last long due to us breaking apart because we hear a door slam and jenna walking down the stairs leaving with out any word.

I never liked her.

Me and mom look at eachother nodding our heads agreeing with dad.

A few moments later shawn comes down dressed in a nice suit but looks really pissed off.

Im sorry about her.

He hugs my dad and mom then steps next to me putting his hands in his pocket.

So i was wondering if maybe we could go out for dinner?

We all agree so shawn grabs their suit cases taking them to the second guest room on the first floor.

After we get them settled in i run up to my room but shawn follows quickly behind.

As he closes my bedroom door he grabs me by my hand and made me do a full 360 before allowing me to fall right onto his lap.

There's a huge problem y/n

I groan and tilt my head back

When isn't there when Jenna is around.

He smirks while wrapping his arms around holding me tight.

She threatened to tell them if i dont get back together with her.

I get off from his lap and pace around once everything started to hit me at once.

What the hell are we going to do, my parents cant find out. We are fucking screwed.

He walks up to me grabing me tight, pulling me into a hug.

Listen, Jenna is desperate.

I look up and give him a kiss.

Lets just go out, eat and have fun, we can think about this tommorow.

I nod my head and get from his grip.

Ill let you get ready,

He steps closer whispering in my ear

And wear something sexy for me darling.

He walks out and i start to get ready

I start by curly my hair and brushing them out getting beautiful waves. Then my usual make, nothing crazy.

But the hardest part was finding an outfit. I wanted to dress classy but hot enough for shawn.

I rummaged through my closet until i found the perfect dress underneath a load of shirts. It was a very light pink dress with gold lace.

I put it on and loved how everything came together.

Y/n are you ready?

I take one more look at myself but get distracted when i see shawn standing by my door.

You look stunning in that dress of yours.

I walk up to him placing my hand on his cheek. We look eachother in the eyes and he reaches up grabing my hand. He he closes his eyes taking in the moment before removing my hand and letting go.

He walks twords my door, about to leave but turns back around to face me.

All we are is uncle and niece.

He leaves without any other word.

I felt like collapsing and curling up into a ball. Why change feelings at this moment after you told me we could figure things out? What changed within the hour? Why did we ever do this? Why, why, why.

I get out of my thoughts when i hear my mom yelling to come down. Even though all i wanted to do was crash onto my bed i made my way out the room and down the stairs.

There you are, lets go before we miss the reservation.

I stand there as they all pass me and wait to see if i would get anything from him but nothing. He looked foward not acknowledging me.

I keep my head down entering the elevator listening to them talk while i stand there looking at the thing ive lost but never truly had.

________________________________
Oooo what the fuck shawn, like my dude.

Umm i have fiund out i suck at editing but i think you've been known that

Me watching you guys freakout because of shawns sudden change

Remember to,