t w e n t y

My eyes flicker open seeing only dangling lights. I try to move but I'm tied to a chair.

"HELP ME , SOMEONE!"

My voice echos in the building as I keep yelling and crying.

"No one can hear you darling"

I watch the light come across his face.

"Don't fucking call me that"

He just laughs and keeps walking closer to me pulling out a knife from his pocket bringing it to my face running it down to my chest

"So feisty, but be careful with what you say because your the one stuck"

He moves back and sits down in another chair across from me.

"Where's Shawn"

He shrugs his shoulders and keeps his stare on me.

"Fucking come on, where the hell is he"

"Why would you wanna know, it sounded Luke you were pretty mad at him earlier"

He smiles and I groan in annoyance

"Well if you need to know, he is with one of my friends being beaten until he signs the company over to me"

I feel another tear roll down my face and he comes over wiping it away from my face but I move my head away as fast as I can.

He grabs my face holding tight making me look at him.

"So beautiful but so difficult, so tell me why uncle Shawny"

"First off he's not me fucking blood related uncle and second it's none of your damn business. Why do you want the company so bad huh?"

"Wouldn't you want a multi millionaire industry, this company can go so far but he always goes the safest route and never listens to my ideas, so In order for me to succeed I have to take it from him. "

Before anything else was said his friend walks in with Shawn.

I gasp at the sight of him, bloody and bruised.

They toss his weak body onto a chair tying him up like me.

"He won't give in"

Toby tells him to leave as he kneels down to Shawn.

"Why do you always to be so difficult"

Shawn spits out the blood and I watch it hit Toby in the face.

He wipes it away and stands up walking to me

"You see this beauty over here"

He moves hair away from my face and I look over at Shawn seeing him watch with sorrow in his eyes.

"Every time you piss me off I might as well do the same for you"

He pulls back out the knife dragging it across my arm until he starts pushing it down.

I start freaking out trying to get out but he slaps me shocking me I freeze.

He digs it down farther into my skin causing blood to drip down. I scream in pain but I felt useless so I just let it happen.

"STOP, STOP I'LL SIGN THE PAPERS"

Toby stops and laughs while closing the knife and the taps my face

"You just make this all so much easier"

He walks over to Shawn and unties him so he can sign the papers.

"You know Toby you make a really bad kidnapper"

He looks at Shawn with confusion but next thing I see is Shawn punching him hard the kicking him down to the ground.

He tries to get back up but Shawn traps him punching toby continuously till he laid there unconscious.

He comes over to me uniting me.

I jump up from my seat leaping to his arms holding onto him as tight as possible.

"I'm sorry about everything, I love you"

"I love you to"

After that Shawn had found our phones in tobys pockets. He had called the police and soon they were there taking Toby and his friend in custody while me and Shawn were taken to the back of the ambulance getting taken care of for our wounds.

After we were taken care of the detective of the case had came to us giving us more news.

"I'm glad you two are okay but we do have unfortunate news about Jenna. We have found her body in her home, we believe Toby has to behind her death so he will be charged and locked up for a long time"

We were escorted back to shawns apartment in town and it was nothing but a mess.

We ignore it and sit in the couch cuddled up next to each other.

"I'm so sorry y/n"

I ran his and and rub my thumb across it

"Is it true that you feel that way"

I look up at him and tilt my head

"That I'm all you have"

He pushes a piece of hair behind my ear and leans in kissing me.

"I wouldn't want it to be anyone else, I love you Shawn and I will do anything for you"

He leans in kissing me again

I felt complete again being in his arms.

I guess you could say I always felt like I was suppose to be with Shawn but I guess sometimes you really don't know it until you both go through things together and watch each other grow.

I know now that I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else.

He breaks the kiss and stares into my eyes

I love you

I love you too

__________________________

That's the end of uncle Shawn
It was a fun ride with you guys and I can't express the amount of love I have for all of you
Sorry for being like the worst updater but those of you who have stuck around till the end really are the mvps.

Just know this isn't the end of me though
I so many more stories coming and I hope you guys stick around for them as well

Love you guys,
Chloe out!!!

Also don't forget to check out my new story Inhumane