s i x t e e n

Im not even gonna sugar coat it

Shawn places his hand on my shoulder and shakes his head but i ignore him.

I look at my parents and my moms focus was on me but my dads never left shawn. He looked so pissed i was pretty sure he would attack him for what i was about to admit to them.

I love him

My mom falls onto the chair behind her covering her mouth and looking away from me. Dad never moved but his face changed to me and it was covered in disappointment.

I look into my fathers eyes and i felt like i lost my voice like all confidence had left my body.

How could you know that, your still young!

I jump when he started yelling but shawn wraps his arm around me.

And you, corrupting my daughter. Youre a grown ass man who should know better.

I grip tighter onto shawn and look at my mom who just sat there looking at Us.

John you know me better than anyone, all i want is the best for your daughter.

And how would you know what's best for her?

I done had enough of this. My parents act like they know everything about me when in reality there never home to notice anything.

Just stop and listen to me once!

I grab shawn from my dad and step back holding his hand.

This

I show holding mine and shawns intertwined hands

This is what is best for me. He has been here for me when you two have been gone. I do love you guys with everything and i appreciate everything youve given me but shawn has filled a void that you two been carrying around and i no longer need it. I know what's best for me and its shawn. im sorry that you two dont understand that but all that matters is that shawn and i do.

Shawn pulls me into a hug and rubs my back as i let tears slip out of my eyes.

I turn back around and look back at my dad whos face had soften and my mom who finally looked up.

I didnt onow what else to do so we all just stood there like before, looking and eachother until my mom walks out and into the guest room.

The next thing i know she is walking out with all of there things. She tjem walks up to us and grabs my dads hand.

I know you y/n, when you have your mind set on something you will fight for ot because you are a fighter. I dont agree with this nor understand but if you are happy we can try to be as well.

She gives me a warm hug and gives shawn a soft smile.

My dad walks away not saying or doing anything but walks into the elevator waiting for my mother.

As we watch the elevator doors shut i fall onto the floor and let tears stream down my face. Shawn quickly wraps his body aeound mine and rocks us back and fourth trying to calm me down.

He will come around darling

I look at him and smile which he returns.

He picks me up walking to the balcony and setting me down to watch the sunset.

For what we had just went through i was upset but happy that it ended with shawn still by my side.

I walk next to him and grab his hand then lay my head on his arm.

Shawn

He looks down at me but i lean in giving him a kiss moving my hands to the back of his head and deepining the kiss. He moves his hands to my waist pulling me into his chest.

I pull away smiling and placing my forhead against his.

I need you...

__________________________________
Holy shit

__________________________________Holy shit

You should know already but,